Exposition Park Rose Garden

"Are you positive?"

"About what?"

"Houston and I."

"You both deserve happiness, and if you found that in one another, I'm happy for you guys. Brixton and I are together, and you seem okay with that."

"I am. It's all good."

"Then it's all good with me. We could have a double date some time."

"Wouldn't that be weird?"

"It might be a little, but I think we would get over it pretty fast. We all have someone we're happy with, and it might not be our first loves, and they might be related. Who cares? Doesn't that strengthen our relationship?"

"Maybe."

"Just don't threaten me or Brixton, and everything should be fine."

Jenny and I smile at one another, chuckling softly.

"I'm sorry about what Kelsey and everyone did to you. I'm friends with Kels still, but it was wrong and-"

"We all made mistakes. All of us. It's okay. Obviously, I'm not innocent either, so I'm not going to care anymore. Grady, Houton, and the guys have apologized relentlessly, and I think it's time I forgive."

"They would appreciate that."

"I think we all would. This has gone on for way too fucking long."

"I totally agree."

"Do you need anything else or are you okay?"

"I'm good. And Reign?"

"Yes?"

"We should definitely have a double date. We might have to persuade the boys though."

"They're boys. I bet we could do it."

We giggle at one another, practically reading each other's minds.

"Jenny. Just call me, and we'll set up the date."

"Will do."

"See you later."

"See you."

I walk out the bedroom door, The Notebook still playing behind me as I close the door behind me. I smile at Kelsey as I make my way back to my car. When I open the front door, Grady, Lincoln, Derek, Harlen, Kyle, Houston, Dexter, Nick, and Brixton are standing in front of my car.

"What is going on?"

Derek, of all people, steps forward.

"We were in the wrong. Dexter, Nick, and Brixton not so much, but the rest of us shouldn't have done that to you. It was my fault that I lied about you. The whole night was my fault, and you had no idea. I used you, and I'm terribly sorry. I'm sorry for everything that occurred afterwards. I don't deserve your forgiveness at all, but I thought I would give it a try. I want to be better and this is my start. I'm sorry."

"Wow, okay. I wasn't expecting this at all."

"We are also very sorry about the bet and just about everything horrible we have done to you."

Grady steps forward, a solemn look on his face.

"We were hoping you could forgive us."

"You want us all to be one happy family?"

Behind me, Kelsey and Jenny walk out the front door. They join their boyfriends Derek and Houston on the sidewalk.

"How do I know this isn't a prank?"