19

Rosé's POV

"It's still raining heavy outside." Jennie flinched upon hearing the loud thunder, tucking herself on bed.

"I'm done, go brush your teeth so we can sleep already." I smiled, inching closer to the bed.

"Aww, is my baby afraid of thunders." I smiled, caressing her hair.

"Yeah" Jennie softly mumbled, slowly getting up to go wash up.

I sat by the headboard and pulled the covers to my lower body when the lights turned off, Jennie screamed, jumping on top of me.

"Rosieeeee" Jennie's voice shook a little and I pulled her closer to me, reaching for my phone and turning on the flash.

"Heeey, I got you." I cooed, enveloping her on my arms.

"Why the fuck did they turned off the lights." I chuckled upon seeing the little angry dumpling who was nervously clutching my arm.

"Maybe because it's raining hard?" I mocked.

"Yeah right, smart ass." Jennie rolled her eyes, letting go of my arm.

There was a complete silence between Jennie and I for a minute, I looked at her scrolling through her phone beside me while I just sat there, waiting for the lights to turn on.

"I texted someone I know, they said some of the transformers exploded cause of the lightning, they can't fix it tonight because it's raining so hard, so we wait till tomorrow." Jennie informed, closing her phone and looking at me with uncertainty.

"Why?" I asked, reaching out to pinch her chubby cheek.

"Can you do me a favor Rosie?" Jennie shyly asked.

"Of course baby what is it?" I smiled.

"Can you accompany me to the bathroom?" Jennie asked.

I chuckled at her cuteness, who would have thought that the bad ass Jennie Kim is afraid of the dark?  

"Of course baby, let's go." 

"Hold my hand okay?" She whispered, squeezing my left hand tighter.

"Don't let go." She looked at me with those small pleading feline eyes and honestly, how can I do that?

"I wont" I kiss the back of her hand.

We walked hand-in-hand with me flashing the way and her hiding behind me, turns out that she left her toothbrush in the bathroom downstairs so we needed to go downstairs.

"What was that?" Jennie nervously asked, looking at our environment with alertness.

"That was just the wind Jen." I pulled her closer to me as we inched closer the bathroom.

"Alright, here we are." I replied, turning on the doorknob and pushing on the door.

"Go in now and take the flashlight with you." I offered.

"No, come with me inside." Jennie insisted and I hung my head low in frustration.

"Okay, okay." I give in.

Jennie stood by the sink while I hold the flash, she started brushing her teeth while still holding my hand and to be honest that made me soft, seeing Jennie brush her teeth with her little hand tightly holding my hand looks so wholesome, it looks too cute for my poor heart.

I placed my phone by the sink and held her hair back while she wash her face, I just smiled at her doing her own thing. I reached out for a clean face towel under the sink and wiped the water on her face, dabbing her face gently.