Chapter 2 - I'm home!

As you got off the elevator you took in the scent of the tower... it smelled horrible... scrunching up your nose you roll your suitcase further forward. Clearing your throat you ready yourself for the hugs.

"IM HOME!" Immediately crashes filled the floor as people zoomed into the living room, Clint climbing out a vent and Thor smashing through walls as Tony cried in pain when Nat kicked his shin. Your brother was the first to tackle you, knocking the air out your lungs.

"I missed you so much!" He crushed you under his grasp. Repeatedly slapping his shoulder for a time out Nat had to zap him with her taser to get him off.

"Thank you," you wheeze, as your brother spasmed on the ground until Nat let go of the button.

"Dammit, romanoff," he groans.

"What are you doing back?!" Tony asked once he limped over.

"All crisis' averted, nothing for me to do," You help your brother off the ground and ruffle his hair.

"That's great!" Bruce gives you a big hug and a pat on the back.

"Thanks, Bruce," you dust off your clothes and sigh. "Now, I hope my room is still intact?"

"Barely," Nat coughs.

"What?" You give a hard glare at the boys. You see two people behind the group looking confused. "Hi, I'm Y/n Rogers, Steve's sister, I'll learn your names later but for now..." you walk past the two and down the hall to your room.

"We are so dead," Clint squeaks.

"Hashtag screwed as you would say," Thor says with both fear of consequences and pride at knowing the Midgardian slang.

"It's been too long... why is it so quiet?"

"Bad news," Steve sighs. You soon walk out with a smile making everyone shake with fear.

"Why. The. Fuck. Is. There. A FUCKING. RACOON IN MY ROOM?!" You take out an ice blade and charge at the group, mainly Clint.

"THOR HELP!" The bird man runs away as you chase him through the living room.

"YOU ARE DEAD MEAT, BARTON!" Throwing daggers his way, he dodges a few. Creating a layer of ice on the floor he slips and hits his head giving you the opening to pin him to the ground.

"Y/n!" Steve pries you off the archer as you try and kick and claw at Clint.

"This is not over," you growl at the assassin who whimpers and crawls into the vents. You sigh and get out your brothers grasp. "I'm calm, it's ok-"

"What's going on?" You turn to the familiar voice with your mouth agape. "Y/n?"

"B-Bucky?" He scratches the back of his neck and nods. "Steve- I- What- I feel a little light headed," you stagger a bit only for Steve to catch you.

"Woah, you ok, N/n?" Steve helps you to the couch.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine-" but in fact you weren't fine. Your head was spinning, you were confused and scared. So as any rational human would do... you passed out.

~~~

Bolting awake you look around in panic only to sigh as you see the group around you.

"You guys would not believe the dream I had!" Nat sits by your side.

"Y/n, that wasn't a dream..." you deadpan to her.

"What? Yes it was... Bucky isn't alive, he's dead! He- he fell off the train when The Howling Cammandos raided that train- I-"

"But I survived," you turn to Bucky who stood there a little shy, nothing like the confident Bucky you knew in the 40s.

"No... no you're dead, you're meant to be dead! The file said it all!-"

"Doll, calm down-"

"No don't call me that! Don't. Only Bucky calls me that. You're not Bucky!" You turn to Stark with watery eyes. "This- this is some sick joke, haha very funny! Now call it off,"

"This isn't a joke-" Steve places a hand on your shoulder which you push away.

"I hate this, stop it, stop it I can't take this!" You push everyone out of the way as you wipe stray tears from your cheeks. "Talk to me when this is over," you slam your bedroom door and lock it.

"Dammit," Steve sighs and stands up. "I'll talk to her,"

"You'll get frost bite again,"

"Frost bite?" Wanda looked to the hall.

"Yeah... I think I forgot to mention that she has powers?" Steve looks at Nat for help to explain it.

"She got it in the ice when they went under, Fury says the radiation and ice mixed and effected her, but not Steve because of the serum," Ice started to form between the cracks of the door. "She does this sometimes, just give her a while,"

"Does that mean no cookies?" Thor pouts as Tony shakes his head. Everyone walked off to go to do whatever they were doing, giving your door a glance when they passed.

~~~

We starting off with some Seb pics cuz he always a mood

- Anna ❤️