Have You

5 months later.......
December 2, 2040
2:33 a.m
Kyrie POV

It's been 5 months and a lot of shit had changed

It's been 5 months and a lot of shit had changed. Everybody's cool or whatever. Dream and Kaizer still ain't rocking with each other yet I don't think.

He still sees King sometimes but it's still not the same. They just not a family no more and it's kinda sad how things ended.

He got a new family, him and Trinity together so they rocking like that over there. While me and Dream rocking over here with our little family.

We were now together, got together a month after everything happened. Everybody was cool with it or whatever not that I would care if they weren't.

We were happy but there was something I'm not saying that will later fuck shit up but anyway. She wants to move out of state. She been saying that for the longest.

We might after the baby born. Everybody was so ready for this baby to be born so Kai could get a DNA test. Shit was crazy but oh well.

But anyway, right now I was in bed with A'dream and King. I held him as he slept. He woke up earlier screaming and crying.

He had scared the shit out of me but Dream said he always does that. This girl was 9'months and I was surprised, that she made it this far.

I didn't think the baby would make it through all the shit that went on. But thank god, right?

And she was having a girl, I thought she would've been hella happy but she seemed to not give a damn.

She was gonna name her Alaidria Jalé Rose. That was a beautiful name if you ask me.

She sat up and I looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she stood up. She just stood there and I looked at her weird.

"A'dream what's wrong?" I asked and then I heard something like a splash. She started to cry and I laid King down going over to her.

"My water broke." She cried.

"What is that? Is it good?" I asked.

"I needa go to the hospital." She said before screaming which woke King up.

"Ok just calm down ok." I said going to put on my shirt and shoes. I grabbed my keys and my phone before picking King up.

I tried to help A'dream but she pushed me away.

"I got it." She said slowly starting to walk. I followed behind her as she carefully went down the stairs.