Tooru's limits

Tooru was a calm person. Even though he was raging, he can still find some self control and stop himself from hurting other people physically.

His friends knew Tooru is experiencing so much stress these days because of the OT group issues, the scandal and of course school.

Its just the third day of the since the scandal blew over the internet and a lot of people had been watching them and some were even bullying them.

They would always target Semi but the third year music major always laughed at it and retort something back that will surely piss off those students. He and Shirabu remains unbothered meanwhile the ex girlfriend still tries to ruin their lives.

Sachirou, Osamu and Yuuji already got into a few fights because those students who were also targetting Kourai, Rintarou and also Chikara. They would ask them for the clearer copy of the video and even joke about being the next ones to upload a scandal soon. No one can mess with Atsumu easily because he will beat you up with no hesitation and he was not scared of being kicked out because of misbehavior. He already kicked a lot of asses and broke a lot of phones because of that certain scandal. Sugawara and Akaashi were pretty chill about the issue. They would always ignore those people who talk about it and they would never stoop down to their level. They are too classy to do that. Ushiwaka was always busy with his training and the paper stuffs he needs to complete

It was still thursday which means they have to wait for a day until they will fly to Australia. They will take legal actions against that woman.

Tooru was currently keeping walking in the halls when he met police officers. Curiosity got the best of him and his gut feeling was also telling him something bad will happen.

"Excuse me, where can we find Kageyama Tobio?" There. The bomb has been planted and Tooru was really close to snapping.

"Hm. I know him. What do you want with him?" Tooru asked

"Its confidential." They replied.

"Really. Then I won't tell you." Tooru said and they shared looks.

"And why not?" They asked and Tooru hummed.

"Amd why not you asked? Its confidential." Tooru said.

"Who sent you? Miss Kunimi?" Tooru asked and laughed in sarcastic manner.

"That is none of your concern. Just tell us where Kageyama Tobio is." Tooru shrugged and walked away.

It was pointless talking to them anyways.

He knew Tobio doesnt have classes today and he was still probably sleeping. He just wished his cousin was still at the condo.

He got inside his car and tried to calm himself down. He dialed Tobio's number and his cousin answered.

"Where are you?"

-"College or Arts. Why?"

"Shit. There are police officers  looking for you here. Stay where you are. I'll get you." Tooru said and ended the call.

He was about to go but the police officers blocked his way. He was so close to exploding but he held himself back. There are other students watching and his nerves were rattling.

"What do you want?" Tooru asked angrily.

The police officers tried touching Tooru but the law student angrily dealt with them. Tooru was confused when he was pressed against his car and they tried searching for his phone.

"You fuckers. I am so close to exploding. Get your filthy hands off me or you will regret it." Tooru said and took a deep breath.

"Shut up or you will be sent to prison." One cop said and Tooru laughed and he shook his head.