Chapter FOUR

This week seems to be flying by I could hardly believe it was already Wednesday. Harry has done more than just captivate my thoughts he has all done the same with my time. He's constantly texting me all hours. I must say he's quite the charmer, but he just makes me uneasy. I don't want to get hurt in this.

Harry harassed me until I finally agreed to meet him for coffee this morning. So I'm freezing my ass off walking through London. It's just the beginning of November and it's already so cold. Wrapping my arms around myself as I try and keep warm. The familiar coffee shop comes into view and I practically run towards it (but I don't because I don't run).

The air smells like cinnamon and coffee the best sent I have ever smelt. I close my eyes for a second as the warmth and smell over come me for a second.

"Ava! Hey!" The blonde behind the counter I have come to know as Sara smiles at me.

"The usual?" She asks smiling and just nod. She rings me up and I decide to get a muffin also. When she gives me a my food and coffee I turn to search for the curly headed boy.

My eyes finally land on him. He is hunched over writing in a journal. Before I walk over to him I take a second to admire him. His plumb pink lips slightly pouted as he writes. His eyebrows furrowed and pulled down. He looks stressed. His usual messy hair is pulled back in a black beanie. A trench coat adorn his muscular figure. He looks up slowly. His features soften as he sees me. A smile overcoming his beautiful face. I can not help but return it as I walk towards him.

Harry immediatly stands up wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello beautiful" he compliments making me blush. You probably can't tell because my cheeks are still red from the cold outside.

"Hello" I smile before sitting on the booth opposite of him. He sighs and sits down.

"You want some?" I ask as I point to my muffin.

"No I'm good" he puts his journal in the shoulder bag beside him. I wonder what he was writing about? I decide to save that for another day.

"You sure? I don't offer many people my food" I giggle and take a drink of my perfection of coffee.

"This coffee is so amazing" I close my eyes moaning.

"I feel like I just watched you have an orgasm." Harry chuckles and shakes his head lightly. He grabs my muffin and takes a large bite of it. Crumbs start falling on to his shirt making me laugh.

"Foodgasm well actually it would be like drinkgasm." Harry starts laughing, his eyes crinkling making him look so much younger. His dimples popping on each side of his cheeks. It's really hard to believe this man beats up other men for a living.

"So miss Ava, what have you been up to since I have seen you last?" Harry actually seemed genuinely interested unlike most people when they ask. His hands are folded together on the table as he leans over waiting for my answer.

"Well as you know I'm very boring. So mainly school and work. " I sigh and take another drink hiding behind the glass.

"Where do you go to school?"

"Well my schooling has been pretty different I guess. I got accepted into Harvard, over in America, and my whole entire family wanted to go. I decided for me that I didn't want to because I wouldn't enjoy it. I want to enjoy my life. I don't care about owning a big house and having a fancy job, I just want to be happy. Anyway I take online courses for Cambridge." My large rant left Harry with his mouth in an 'o' shape. I giggle and put my fingers under his China closing his mouth.

"You are really smart?" He asks eating more of my muffin.

"Uh I guess. I don't think I am but I have heard it a few times" he smiles and shakes his head.

"So modest." His smile grows as my cheeks start to get red.

"What's your major?"

"English. I want to be an editor" I start unbuttoning my coat slugging it off my shoulders to sit it beside me.

"Ok enough about me. What about you? Why boxing?" His features harden a bit as I ask him some questions.

"It's a good stress reliever. Helps me with my anger also. There is good money in it so bonus" Was he happy though? Who gives a fuck about money if you aren't even happy. I don't want to ask him if he is happy because that's far to personal for me to ask.

"Stress relived yeah?" Cocking one of my eyebrows before once again hiding my glass.

"Sex also helps." He says bluntly. I choke on my coffee making Harry laugh. After a cough attack I finally become sane again. A few people glare at us in the coffee shop making me laugh harder.

"You must be very stressed Mr. Styles." This side of Harry is one I enjoy so much. His goofy care free side. I don't want to see him angry. That's the part that scares me. Angry harry.

-

After many more laughs and hours of talking. We finally decided to start walking around town, since neither of us really want to part ways.

"You going Friday?" He brings up the match for the first time today.

"Uh I think I will." I nod. A toothy grin engulfs his face. My cheeks start hurting from just looking at him. He wraps his arms around me spinning me around.

"Yay!" Harry cheers before setting me on my feet again.

-

When I get home my feet are aching. Harry made me walk all around the city. It was loads of fun and I will definitely remember this day but now my feet were killing me. I remove my shoes walking to my bed. Fuck a shower tonight. I'll deal with it in the morning. Turning off my lamp I put a movie on my tv that will be forgotten as I do some homework.

When I wake up my head is resting on my closed MacBook. I slowly open my eyes stretching. My fluffy white comforter surrounding me in warmth in the most lovely way.

My Thursday is spent texting Harry, doing homework, eating, and watching Netflix. I didn't leave my bed unless it was to get food or go to the bathroom. These days made me feel so much better. I needed days where I do nothing. I just stay at home and relax. It feels good.

Tomorrow is Harrys match and to say I'm not nervous would be a lie. Harry being in danger makes me nervous. What if he gets hurt? I won't be able to help him. I would says he's defenseless, but I have seen his biceps.

By time Friday comes around my mind is completely consumed with this match. Harry has to win. If he losses that means he gets like knocked out. I don't want to see get knocked out.

Harry has barely been in my life two weeks and I already was so concerned with his safety.

A/n please comment your thoughts:))) 3+ votes for next chapter