Part 5

After reaching home they freshup & decided to meet in balcony.

Nandini

Nandini

Boy

Nandini:- Bhaiyu please tell me na how he death. Why nobody tell me about his death?

Boy:- Babydoll did u heared the news of plane crash of NewYork.

Nandini:- Yes Abhi.

(So suspense over her the boy is none other than Abhimanyu Singhania.)

Abhi:- He is in that plane. First he injured badly, but they took him hospital for surgery. But before reach to hospital he death. Dr take him for  his postmortem. In postmortem we got knew his liver are totally damage due to alcohol & due to smoking he is suffering from asthma. So due to lack of oxygen he death.He has no family so no one come to take his body not even his friends nor his bodyguard. After his death police arrested his all friends & banned his all business. His all friends are in life time prisoners. All his Friends family boycott them from their family no one willing to free them. So Babydoll u have not to take Tension of him now.
So we call our family & friends & tell them we are coming after week okey.

Nandini:-No no Abhi we will tomorrow early morning by jet at 10 am & their they the day after tomorrow at 7 am they we will give them surprise. U just call & tell them that. U aren't reach to me. & i already call them in yesterday night that i m available for 3 days so not to worry.

Abhi:- As u wish baby doll. Now tell me Why those r not ur friends anymore?

Nandini told everything how they behave with her, how she saved navya from them, how he used her to saved mukti, how he left for dhruv & now he choose his friends over her. How she fallen for him & now wanted to move on from him. Wanna go away from him where he can't find out her.

Abhi (in anger) :- How dare they behave with u. I will not leave that bastard. They should know to whom did they misbehave & mistreated. I will teach all of them lesson.

Nandini:-Bhaiyu pls i don't want any revenge from them. I just want to go gave from him, from this place. I don't want come here in future too. Bhaiyu please promise me u don't tell mom dad & bhai  about them. Bhaiyu please do nandini promise.