18. consequences

{taylor pov}

"I'm gonna head to the bar i'll be back" I yelled at Samara over the music. Nathan grabbed my hand and smirked, "Where are we going?" "I'm gonna get a drink"

"Be back, we are going to another club soon" I nodded, "Okay, i'll be back babe" He smiled at the nickname, "don't take too long"

I smiled and he walked away. I was far to drunk to even notice I called him babe, I called everyone babe these days. Samantha's impact.

"Tay, hurry we want to leave in twenty" Noelle yelled at me. I nodded and took a step back, going to get my drink. I stumbled another step back and felt my head hit something or.. someone.

I heard a faint voice but i really couldn't make something up from it. "Oh my.. i'm so sor-" I turned around and just stopped talking.

It was like the world made five spins and then fell back in place. Harry was standing there, right infront of me. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or he was actually there but once i looked right into his eyes and i knew he was there. Not even my best dreams could recreate his beautiful eyes.

I stared at him and he stared back. I wanted to say something but it was like all words just stopped existing. I didn't even hear the loud music or notice the lights flashing. It was just us standing there. The alcohol didn't have an effect anymore, I could think clear, he was there, right infront of me.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I didn't think twice before kissing him back. I placed my hands on his cheeks as I stood on my tiptoes.

~~~

I got woken up by the sunlight, weird. I always close my blinds when I leave so I can sleep long. I remember doing it yesterday.

I went ahead and stretched but felt my arm hit something, or someone. Fuck, I'm not in my own house.

I looked to the side and choked. Harry. I was in Harry's house, in his bedroom. In his bed to be specific. In nothing more than my bra, which is clipped wrong meaning it has been off, and a pair of panties.

Was this all a dream and did he never break up with me? That seems like the most logical explanation here. I mean how else would i end up in his bed. I haven't hooked up with anyone since our break up so why would i with him.

I looked at him and sighed, I guess all i can do is wait for him to wake up. I looked over at the clock, 7:30am. Knowing him, he won't wake up in less than an hour.

I get up and put on one of the shirts that were hanging over the chair in the corner of the room. I carefully sneak out of the room, making sure not to wake him up. I have done that at least thirty times before.

I walk into the kitchen and get out stuff to make pancakes. I smile and start making them. I'm almost done with the last one when he walks into the room.

I look up at him, he's wearing sweatpants and a simple white shirt. His hair is messy which makes him look cute.

"Bab- Taylor" He says as he looks at me. I smile at him before putting the last pancake on the plate, "I made pancakes, can't go wrong with those" i smile and pour some chocolate sauce onto the pancakes.

"what are you doing here?" "i'm wondering the same thing, i hoped you had the answer to why i woke up in your bed" He bit his lip and shook his head.

"i'll be back" he mumbled before walking away. I sighed and put the plates of pancakes on the dinner table. I poured some orange juice in two glasses and made some coffee.

I sat down and took a sip of coffee when he walks back in. "please tell me your still on the pill" i looked at him, confused. "no, why?"

"i emh... i remember a few things of last night or well some guy's hand on your ass and well what we did back there" "oh well emh, sit down. we can talk while you eat your pancakes. they always help you wake up, i made you coffee too"

i nodded and sat down before taking a bite, "ugh Taylor, i forgot how good you're at making food" he mumbled as he continued eating.

"anyways why the pill? did it break or something?" "we didn't use one" i almost spit out the sip of coffee i just took. we did what.

"please tell me you had your period like two days ago" his eyes seemed desperate. i thought, trying to remember it but all the alcohol and medicine made it hard to remember.

"emh no.." I sighed and counted on my fingers, "it could line up..." "what do you mean with could" he raised an eyebrow.

"emh so emh.. i kinda don't know what day exactly so it's either well now or tomorrow" he sighed and shook his head, "how can't you be sure?"

"well emh... try alcohol and medicine everyday then you can talk" i said as i took a bite of my food. "alright ba- Taylor, no need to get upset" "i'm sorry it's just.. what does this mean"

he sighed and shook his head, "i don't know" "what's that supposed to mean?" he took a sip of his coffee before answering, "let's just find out what's in there first okay" he pointed at my belly and i sighed.

"you know.. i'm sorry. you were right, i was an asshole and overreacted. i should've come to fix it but i didn't have the confidence" "harry, it's fine. what happened happened. i don't need an apology because you might have gotten me pregnant"

he shook his head and sighed before stuffing his mouth full of food. i giggled at the sight, he looked like some sort of rhino eating.

he finished his bite and looked me in the eyes. he cleared his throat before saying, "i'm not just saying this because of what happened and what might happen. i'm saying this because it's how i feel and i need you to know. i love you, always have always will."

A/N

TAYLOR IS DROPPING AN ALBUM TONIGHT?? I AM FRSKING OUT STILL I PRE-WROTE THIS THATS Y ITS READABLE BUT LIKE I STOLL CAN BARELY TYPE IM SO EXCITED AND EMOTIONAL AND JUST OMFG