40

Jin was in the kitchen making breakfast when he felt like someone was staring at him

Jungkook jumps when Jin looks at him and Jin giggled. "Come on in Jungkook". Jin calls out to the shy boy and Jungkook slowly walks in the kitchen. "I'm making omelets and hash browns". Jin says. "You wanna help me set the table?". Jin asked and Jungkook nods.

"The plates are in that cabinet and the silverware are in the white draw". Jin says and Jungkook nods and walks over to the cabinet. "Oh and don't worry about breaking one, ok love?". Jin said. Jungkook looks back at Jin and smiles. Jungkook nods repeatedly and got some plates. Jungkook sets the table and give his self a round of applause.

"Cute". Jin said. "Mother!!! I can't find Kookie!". Jimin ran in the kitchen and hugs his mum. "Jimin". Jin laughs and points to Jungkook who was holding his chest cause his small friend scared him. "Kookie!". Jimin marched right up to his friend and puts his hands on his hips. "Are you trying to kill me!?!". Jimin yells and Jungkook looks down Jimin confused.

Jungkook looks at Jin for help but Jin kept cooking, acting like he didn't see the signal. "Hey! I'm talking to you!". Jimin pokes Jungkook's chest. "Eh?". Jimin pokes it again... And again... And again. "You... Work out?". Jimin asked and Jungkook nods. "Mother, I want a gym membership for my birthday". Jimin said. "No". Jin says.

"I tried". Jimin sighs and Jungkook let out a quiet chuckled. "Sit loves, breakfast is ready". Jin said and the boys was quick to sit down. "Eat as much as you like Jungkook". Jin smiles and Jungkook nods and did just that. Jungkook piles his plate high with food and Jimin's eyes widened. 'Oh my god... He's just like mother!'. Jimin shivers.

"Try my fruit salad Jungkook!". Jin says. 'I-I need to get some food'. Jimin reaches out to get a muffin but it disappears right before his eyes. "Huh?". Jimin blinks and saw Jungkook eating the muffin. "How did...". "We get our bread and muffins from our favorite bakery, I'll show you where it is". Jin said and Jungkook nods.

'Maybe I can get a some bacon'. Jimin went to grab the bowl of bacon but it went poof. Jimin looked on the floor to see if he knocked it down but he didn't. "Where...". "The bacon is healthy, it doesn't have that much grease when you cook it". Jin says giving some bacon to Jungkook. "Can I... ". "We grow our own potatoes too". Jin says.

Jimin just sat in silence watching his mother and best friend eat EVERYTHING. Jimin covers his food and eats quietly.

"I'm going to starve in here".