41

Jin was taking pictures of Jimin and Jungkook who was playing outside, when someone taps him on his shoulder

Jin was taking pictures of Jimin and Jungkook who was playing outside, when someone taps him on his shoulder. "Eek!". Jin jumps and drops his camera. "Easy Jin". Beomgyu chuckles. "Don't do that!". Jin yells and Beomgyu shrugs. "Can't promise you that". Beomgyu said. "What do you want?". Jin sighs and sits down. "His father is dead".

"Who's father?". Jin asked. "Jungkook's of course". Beomgyu said and Jin scoffs. "Good". Jin said. "So... You kill him?". Beomgyu said. "What!?!". Jin shouts. "How dare you accuse me of something like that!". Jin yelled. "Didn't you wish death on him?". Beomgyu raised a brow. "Wishing and doing are two different things".

"If you say so". Beomgyu says and looks at the two boys outside. "Do you think he'll be safe here?". Beomgyu asked. "Of course he will". Jin smiles. "Both you and Hoseok will protect him". Jin said. "I will do no such thing". Beomgyu said. "What?". Jin looks at him. "I'm here to protect you and Jimin only". Beomgyu says.

"He's a child!". Jin yells. "He's someone's else's child, he isn't yours". Beomgyu said. "So you will stand there and watch him get hurt?". Jin asked and Beomgyu stood in silent. "I can't believe this". Jin shakes his head. "Don't even". Beomgyu says, knowing what Jin was going to say. "I'm sure Hoseok will protect him". Beomgyu says and checks his watch.

"Time for me to hit the shadows". Beomgyu said. "Don't miss me to much". Beomgyu chuckles and morpes into a shadow. Jin rolled his eyes and picks up his camera. "He owes me a camera". Jin says and goes upstairs. Beomgyu laughs while watching Jin. "He will come to love me". Beomgyu giggles and felt someone poke him in his back.

"Hmm?". Beomgyu turns around and froze.

 Beomgyu turns around and froze

"Who are you?".