50: trade

Taehyung sat on his knees on the big balcony plaza like spot in Chungho's castle. Angels surrounding him in a slight distance.

He had lowered his head when he heard Chungho walk closer.

"at last we got you....You are really a trouble" Chungho said with a sigh.

"why do you want me....Just let me live" Taehyung said and looked up.

"i have made a perfect deal"

"huh, About what?"

"you" chungho kneeled in front of Taehyung examining him for a few seconds. "your heart is connected to the devil. Like a knife that hangs above it. When we kill you we kill the devil....It's that easy" chungho chuckled.

"w-what no don't do that!" taehyung said panicked.

"i wont. The guardians will" chungo stood back up his face cold. "best option for us. I won't be judged for creating such a failure of a angel. And i will get to kill my old friend the devil"

"don't hurt him, he isn't bad!" taehyung said. He didn't want jeongguk to get hurt.

"hm, whatever. Now turn angel" chungho ordered. Taehyung's eyes widen at that. Why does he need to change?

"wh-"

"do it!"

Taehyung hesitated but he did as told. And his wings were summoned and his halo appeared above his head. The shining circle that he loved.

A few gasps were heard under the angels around them...Because they saw the black colored feathers tainting taehyung's pure white ones.

"you have sinned... You betrayed your kind" chungho said glaring at the black feathers in taehyung's wings.

"i don't belong here, i'm not of your kind" taehyung said.

"annoying you are, now sit still" chungho said giving two guards a look. The two men grabbed a hold of Taehyung's arms and pinned him down on his knees.

"w-what are you. No No!" taehyung said scared as he saw Chungho grab a hold of the halo.

"you won't be needing this" chungho said gripping it tighter.

"no please, please don't. Let me keep it. Please!" taehyung said with teary eyes. The halo was all he had.

Then a glass like shattering sound was heard. Taehyung heart sank painfully when he saw the golden glowing halo break. Pieces fell on the white tiled ground before his knees.

The guards let go of Taehyung. And the little angel started crying grabbing the pieces of what was once his halo.

"no...." taehyung grabbed all the pieces in a pile and tried to put then together desperately. But it was no use.

The other angels left him there ignoring his silent whimpers and cries.

-

Jeongguk was getting dressed when he felt a saddening feeling wash over him. His heart clenched.

He froze in his movements.

"tae..."

Jungkook shook his head in a worried way and dressed himself faster, then running out of his room.

"Jeo-wait" yoongi said. He was on his way to the devil's room when jeongguk himself suddenly dashed out of it, but running away.

"no time, gotta go" Jeongguk said and jumped out of the window spreading his wings.

"this dude" yoongi muttered and started Going after Jeongguk.

The two flew to the borders that separate hell from heaven and landed down on their feet.

Jeongguk looked at it. Something was different. The transparent border had a golden like glow to it. That was new.

He tried to step to the other side. Because that's where taehyung was.

But he couldn't.

The border was sealed.

"WHAT?!" jeongguk shouted angry and hit the invisible wall.

"Jeongguk what are you even-"

"why can't i go there?!"

"they must have closed the border" Yoongi said.

"but taehyung! He needs me. I cant leave him there!"

Jeongguk groaned his hands forming claws as he got angry. But the wall wouldn't break.

"yoongi, Jeongguk?" a voice said. The two halted turning their heads.

"JIMIN!?" yoongi said shocked. "what the fuck are you doing there??!",

Jimin was in front of them..On the other side.

"i came to find taehyung. But now im stuck" jimin said scratching his head a bit. He was now trapped in heaven

"how did you get there"

"before they closed it. How the fuck else?" Jimin said to jeongguk.

"i don't know maybe a new thing or something like that"

"i'm not a magician"

"you look like one" jeongguk said squinting his eyes at the demon.

"do you have a problem-"

"guys stop, we need to tink" yoongi interrupted the two. If he didnt this would go on for ages.

"yes Jimin get us in there. You can figure something out" jeongguk ordered the other.

"are you crazy. They will kill me here" Jimin said with his eyes wide.

Yes, he was strong. but not to just walk into heaven alone.

"You can just use your powers and zoof zoof in and out. Search something that can open this fucking border"

"fine, if i die it's your fault" jimin said pointing his finger at the demon.

"yes Jeon. If he dies its your fault, and i will kill you" yoongi said. The sincere tone in his voice was obvious.

---

A bit short. But i decided to split the this chapter in two.

See u at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼

Poor tae.. :(