Volume 2 part 8.

'What the? What's wrong with you?!' Julian sat down in shock before her; '... Can't breath,' she choked on her words, apparently conscious, at least barely. 

   'Why? Are you sick?' he asked while he just watched her carefully; Renaquinn, sick? That's hard to imagine. But the current her... is definitely not her.

                                             ~

   It felt like I was dying, like the air was being sucked out of me. The ground was shaking, & this building was about to fall, I know it. I know it will fall any moment now, & I'll die again. This time, it will be as painful as-

   'Hey!' Julian made me look up at him, shaking my shoulders; 'What's wrong with you?'

'... Shaking... I'm not...' I muttered incomprehensible words; 'What?'

   'It's shaking,' I muttered again, & this time it wasn't Julian who responded but Akito; '... I could've never known,' saying something like that, he lent down to cover my eyes with his one hand, & my vision darkened immediately.

   It almost made my heart explode, with flutters, shock, & fear, & ache, all kind of things I felt at the same time.  

  'What do you see?' he asked, & since I couldn't see his face, or at least his back when he was talking, it felt like a whole new experience, and adventure.

   '... Nothing,' I said my hands still shaking visibly.

     'Why do you think is that?' I would've laughed if I wasn't scared half to death, but instead I answered carefully; 'Because you're covering my... eyes?'

  'Yes. You know, even if no one's covering your eyes, you can close them on your own,' he said, & though I couldn't see his face, I could almost imagine him smiling. However, I still didn't understand what he was trying to say.

   'What... does that mean?'

'You have to figure that out on your own. For now though... just imagine that you're not somewhere up high,' he told me, as he pulled back his hand, & the light hit my vision once more.

   Akito was kneeling before me, & though he had that aloof look as usual, he looked warmer than before. Maybe because of the sunlight coming off from behind him, highlighting his flame red hair that swayed in the wind... he looked like a real celestial being.

   If a person could fall in love with the same person two times, I certainly have experienced that. Because right at this time, it felt like I loved him more than ever. 

    I wanted to keep staring at his face, but it also felt like it was too wasteful to just keep staring at his face without doing anything.

   Akito stood up, & looked around. I also followed his sight- the people all around him, were staring at us. Though, I think I knew the reason very well.

   He's just-

At that moment a scream rang out, & a splash of water sounded. Reluctantly, I turned towards that sound dazedly, & snapped out of it as quickly when I saw a kid drowning. The people were still too focused on Akito to see that, heck even I didn't want to turn away from him, & darn, I have a great self control.

   'That kid...' Julian started, & I was thankful that I wasn't the only person-

'I can't swim though,' he muttered, making me shake my head, & then another gurgled scream.

   'God, we're being too leisure,' I murmured, before I ran past them, struggling to find a way between the crowd, but it was too thick. The people wouldn't move an inch.

   'Come on! That kid's going to drown!!!' I screamed at them, but still found no way. If that kid died... if that kid really died, it was an awfully pitiful way of dying. If that was the way, I died... something like that, though I can't remember exactly...

   I took off my heels, & started to crawl down onto the ground. Fortunately, Akito, & Julian tried to help me. I mean, I don't think they tried to help me, it was just that they were concerned with the kid, not to help me...

   After struggling for a while, I finally came out. We almost raced over to the pool where the kid was. 

   The kid who was drowning had become absolutely silent, & before Akito, who was taking off his shoes to jump into the water, I did. Right past him, I jumped into the water.

      A/N; so, yup. This is the main event, I've been trying to figure out for about ten days... ah, it certainly took a while. So, after another event like this, they get closer. (Spoiler!)

   Gosh I'm sorry, I love spoilers.

And, also you might notice I'm making the story unnecessary complicated, but I promise you'll be satisfied. Please don't drop this halfway, I seriously hope you won't.