chapter thirty-six

season one ; episode eight { The Runaway }
chapter thirty-six

BROOKLYN PULLED HER T-SHIRT over her head and threw it to the other side of the room

BROOKLYN PULLED HER T-SHIRT over her head and threw it to the other side of the room. The girl leaned down and her lips hovered over his for a moment before she pushed her lips upon JJ's. The boy had his hands held on her waist and his fingers were pushed under the waistband of her shorts.

JJ pushed a pair of lips against her cheek, another one against her jaw and another one against her neck. She had her hands on JJ's shoulders to hold herself into place while his tongue dragged along her neck and pushed a pair of lips against the spot underneath her ear.

Kiara pushed open the bedroom door and instantly covered her eyes. "Oh, guys cover up!"

"Kiara, get out!" JJ threw his shirt over at the door.

Brooklyn turned her eyes back to JJ and her lips were seconds away from touching his until she heard Kiara's voice outside. "Your sister is there with JJ."

"Brooklyn! JJ! Get out here!" Brooklyn detached herself from JJ and rolled off his body. She grabbed her her shirt and pulled it back over her head while JJ pulled his shirt back on. "Now!"

"Such a cockblock."

"Sorry, love. Later." Brooklyn pecked his lips and slipped her hand in his. She began to pull him out of her room and outside to find John B sat up with an seemingly unpleasant look on his face.

"Do you two seriously have to-."

"John B, why don't you have your cast on?" Brooklyn freed JJ's hand and fell to John B's side.

"What, Bee? It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?"

"You should care. Your arm is gonna be messed up for life." Kiara told him, receiving a glare from him but a smile from Brooklyn.

"Thank you, Kie."

"Guys! Guys!" They all looked over to see Pope sprint to them. He threw his hands on his knees when he came to a stop and he began to pant out a sentence, "Oh! Oh! Oh, God. I ran all the way here."

"How was the interview, Pope?"

"Don't ask." He breathed out. "JB... Brooke... I'm sorry, guys. About everything."

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

"It's fine."

"But- but I don't have a lot of time, and- and I have information that is tactically relevant." They all averted their eyes to the boy. "So, before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane. Because it was too heavy, and it needed a longer landing strip to take off. So, I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, Hm. Why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? What could be so heavy to weigh it down?"