Ch48- Change of Plans

(I hope you all loved the lemon. And, OMG, I did a terrible job on this art😅)

Chrollo's POVI stare down at the boy and look up into the stormy sky

Chrollo's POV
I stare down at the boy and look up into the stormy sky. "Because, they have nothing to do with us." Lightning clashes as I stare back down at the kids. "So, if (Y/N)-San dies.. Does that mean her death has nothing to do with you either?" The green boy gives me a glare.

I clench my fists and stare down at the child. 'This boy..' I growl and turn around. "Machi, Shizuku, there's been a change of plans. I'm coming with you to the hotel." I sadly look down at the bouquet, watching them get wet.

We start changing our directions towards the hotel... '(Y/N)... I'll meet you again someday.'

Third Persons POV
While (Y/N) is waiting for Illumi, she suddenly gets a call from an unknown number. She squints her eyes and puts the phone up to her ear. "Is this, (Y/N).?" She recognizes the voice clearly. "Leorio.? How'd you get my number?"

(Y/N) asks, a little bit surprised. "No time for that.. Listen- Gon and Killua are being held hostage by the Phantom Troupe. I need you to meet me at the Beitacle Hotel." With that, Leorio hangs up...

'The Beitacle Hotel, of course! That could only mean that the Phantom Troupe had already figured out that I swapped out the items and some of them are on their way to the hotel, hoping to look for Kurapika.'

(Y/N) shoves her phone into her pocket and leans against the wall. "Is something wrong?" Illumi comes back, looking worried for (Y/N). "Nothing is wrong. I'm fine." (Y/N) sighs, slowly changing back into her small form.

"What are you doing?" Illumi looks down at her. "Something came up, and it involves saving your brother and his friend." Illumi tenses up, but relaxes again. "There's no point in stopping you, is there?"

Illumi glares down at her. "There isn't." (Y/N) smiles, raising her arms. Illumi sighs and picks her up. "Oh, and..if Hisoka texts you, do what he says." (Y/N) kisses Illumi's cheek. "Why?" Illumi scoffs, thinking about Hisoka.

"You'll see.." (Y/N) smirks and giggles, knowing exactly what's going to happen...

~time skip:(^ω^)=~

When (Y/N) arrived at the hotel, she waves and skates over to Leorio

When (Y/N) arrived at the hotel, she waves and skates over to Leorio. "When will they be arriving?" (Y/N) sits next to him. "They'll be here shortly, and when they do..act natural. And why are you in your younger form?"

Leorio eyes (Y/N) down. "I'm too familiar with the Phantom Troupe. And they don't know about my younger appearance, so to avoid getting caught..my younger form is appropriate for this matter."

They sit next to each other on the couch. "Alright, but..go sit in that chair over there to avoid suspicion." Leorio throws (Y/N) a rubix cube and sends her off, waiting for the Troupe to arrive...

~time skip: ()~

Chrollo and half of the Phantom Troupe just arrived at the hotel

Chrollo and half of the Phantom Troupe just arrived at the hotel. (Y/N) goes on with the plan and pretends to accidentally trip and tosses her toy towards the Troupe. She pretends to groan in pain and gets back up.

"You dropped this." Pakunoda picks up her toy and offers it back to (Y/N). "Thank you, Miss." (Y/N) puts on a childish act and smiles. Killua notifies Gon, telling him that (Y/N) is here. They act natural and look the other way.

Leorio starts yelling on the phone, telling Gon and Killua that there's going to be a blackout at seven o'clock. Pakunoda looks down in her pocket and looks back at (Y/N). Just as the clock chimed, the lights go out...

Gon and Killua escape Machi's threads, but gets caught in another fight. As soon as the lights turn back on, Chrollo disappears, along with Kurapika, Melody and Leorio. The Troupe grunts and looks around.

Kurapika, Leorio and Melody disappear in a car with Chrollo tied up in chains. (Y/N) stays behind, making sure Gon and Killua aren't harmed in any way. She continues to play with the rubix cube, avoiding any suspicion.

Her phone suddenly starts to ring. "How did he get my number?" (Y/N) groans, recognizing Hisoka's number. She answers it and slumps down in her chair. "What do you want?" (Y/N) sarcastically speaks, not interested in talking.

"Just wanted to say hi~♡" Hisoka smiles and ignores (Y/N)'s sighs. "Get to the point already. I'm busy at the moment." (Y/N) glances at Gon and Killua and continues on with the phone call. "I thought you may want to hear me out~"

(Y/N) looks down, turning more serious. "Forgiveness is the best form of love~" Hisoka smirks, looking down at his joker card. "It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an even stronger person to forgive~"

(Y/N)'s eyes turn to rage, not buying what Hisoka is saying. (Y/N) sighs and rolls her eyes. "So, what's your ans- Goodbye." She hangs up and looks back at the Troupe. 'I'm starting to think that leaving Chrollo was a bad idea..'

(Y/N) slumps down in her chair and waits for the blackout to happen...