50

A/N:Thanks for 14k reads and 770 votes!

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Can you not do that in the living room?" I groaned at Minho and Jisung. Jisung, who was currently on Minho's lap grinding on the older boy while they made out, looked up at me with an annoyed look on his squirrelly face.

"Would you rather we went to Hyunjin's bed?" Jisung asked sassily. I rolled my eyes at him and Minho started to tickle him to get him to stop being sassy.

"I'm just glad Innie fell asleep and isn't witnessing that." Chan said with a smile, leaning down to place a kiss on Jeongin's head. He stroked Innie's head and admired the younger boy who was asleep in his arms after they decided to also come over, not wanting to be left out.

"Like you didn't already ruin his innocence!" I scoffed at Chan, pretending to be mad. Chan laughed and shrugged, making Felix hit him with a cute noise of disbelief.

"You and Jeonginnie did the diddly doo?" Felix gasped, his eyes wide and his face full of amazement. Changbin laughed at Felix, who was now sitting on him, and pulled him closer. Chan nodded with a shy smile as he continued to stare at Innie's face.

I looked to where Minho and Jisung had been a minute earlier and saw that they weren't there anymore. They must have escaped to one of the guest rooms while we were discussing the sex life of our other friends. Since they had left, I turned back to the other guys and sighed loudly.

They all turned to look at me and Felix asked me what was wrong, looking semi concerned for me and semi annoyed by me. "I just miss Hyunjinnie." I whined and they all rolled their eyes at me, turning back to their own boyfriends.

As if on cue, the door opened and an exhausted looking Hyunjin walked in, dragging his feet like they were heavy. I squealed and jumped up, running toward the older boy and throwing myself at him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my neck and mumbling something.

"I can't hear you silly!" I giggled, his lips against my neck tickling me. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes before turning his gaze away shyly.

"My mom wants to meet you." He mumbled, so quietly that I could only hear it slightly better than when he spoke into my neck. My eyes widened and my hands moved to his shoulders. I pushed myself away a little, still holding his shoulders, just keeping him farther back to make sure he wasn't playing with me.

"You're serious?" I asked him and he nodded, a confused look replacing the smile that had been there a second before.

"Yes, I am Minnie." He said and I moved to hold him away from me, a frown on my lips. "Why?" He asked, furrowing his brows. "What's wrong with that?" He said, really not getting why I was upset by the news.

"Because, Hwang Hyunjin!" I began, moving my hands away from his shoulders altogether. "That's a big thing, and you didn't even ask me first!" I said, wincing afterwards because yelling hurt my bruised stomach.

"Come here, we can talk about this tomorrow." He said, scooping me up in his arms and me pouting. "For now I need to look at your stomach and have you ice it again." He carried me to his bed after grabbing an ice pack and took off my shirt to determine how much damage my coworker had caused.

"You'll be fine." He said, probably looking more relieved by his own words than I did. "I'm going to go kick out the heathens so we can both get some much needed rest." He said before pulling my shirt back down and placing the ice pack on my belly.