my vampire mate

(y/n) pov

I move in my grandparents mansion who they give to me. My parents are upset they pick me then my parents. So I move a week before my 20 birthday.

Alison pov

(*A/n: I love this anime she is so cute and innocent too

(*A/n: I love this anime she is so cute and innocent too. She is a unvampire. Different vampire who want blood. But she give blood. So does Alison too. So back to the story)

I reading a book of (f/b) *favourite book* when I noticed someone moving the my old neighbor mansion. And female clear the mansion by herself and she look like she getting ready to move in soon. Tomorrow I'll ask her name. Why she is moving in. "It's time to hunt now. Deer or wolf to take." I talk to myself as I close my book.

Week later

I walk to my new neighbors (y/n) the Granddaughter of my old neighbor. Now she is 20 year old now. She just have a small birthday party. "So miss (y/n) I forgot to ask you what are in to." I ask her and she say. "Like what. Dog or cat. I am both." She give me a look "No! Lol, like boys, girls, both, or more the gender." I say as I still laugh a little. To her. "I think I'm pan or bi. Because I don't care who I in love with." As she look in the night sky. 'I think you May be my mate, and I'll wait for you my love's

5 year later

(Y/n) pov

I wait a text from Alison. I look up for my phone. She is, "what are you thinking. I started to worry about you coco." Alison said to me and I say "remember on my birthday you talk I like for people I in to." I look at her and she nodded. "So I think I pansexual to you" I said in a whisper to her. She in stock then smile and she kiss me on my forehead.

3 year later

I am in my wedding dress. And I don't mind of my soon to be wife is a vampire. She going to her mansion is bigger than me. So she moving in with me.

3 months later

We save money our last honeymoon. "I can't believe we in Japan. I always want to go Japan so long algo" I say to my wife as she smiled at me "I was born here my love. So we are have a two weddings here too. Because my family can't come. A short wedding too. Is there alright with you we get married again love..." Alison said as she look away from me. I blush like crazy. 'Now I thinking about her family never come to our wedding. "Yes my dear. But I don't know how long we staying here. Can you tell me please." I look at with a cutie smile I have to get to her." We are going to my parents house. Still savings money. And so we talk about me and my family is." My dear said to me.

Alison pov

I can't help how cute my wife is... If she keep that up. I will get so bad nose blood.

After the second wedding, the real honeymoon time

Lemon time

We at a famous hot springs. Form new wedding couple. And we walk in a room and the wall is soundproof so we can get loud we want. She hug me as I undress us and we are in our underwear, I kiss neck slowly but not bite yet. I slip my hand to her shirt and cup her chest, the second hand taking her shirt off as kiss lower now and lick on her nipple slowly lick and kiss. She moan and pant. How much she liked it.

(Y/n) pov

As my love is teasing me so slowly on me. "Oh please~~~ go faster." I say to her. As she put one hand on my pussy and rub and soon she put her finger in me as fast she can. "You do say go faster. We have to go hard and fast tonight." Alison said to me as I still panting loud now. "Ah~ah please~~harder my love"as I say she stop and take off my pantie and she take off her bar and panties. "What are you my love" I ask as I keep my eyes on her dick. "I am call by futa. My darling." As I go down on her and kiss on the head of it. Soon I pick my mouth open to pick in my mouth and slow up and down "ahhh~ I love what you doing now." My love say and she push me to the bed she pick her dick close to my pussy and went inside "ah~~ go slow first my love. That is my first time doing this" I said to Alison. She nodded. 2 minutes later she going fast "oh fuck, fuck my wife. I will make you feel so good you want that again in the morning. Ahh~ ahhhh~" Alison say she started to go fast again but harder too.

6 rounds later

"I'm cum, Cum, I'm going cum again" I say as I'm on my my stomach on the bed. My eyes roll up to my head and my tongue is sticking out. As how much I love this. "Me too, me too my dear" as she still going faster. "ALISON" "(Y/N)" we cum the sometimes she still  inside of me. But i not care about that. I feel so much love from my love. And we fall a sleep

In the morning

I wake up I look at my love hug me in her sleep. Somehow I on top of her. I sit up I still feel her in me. So I go up and down on her dick so she moving hips up and down. "Morning my darling. Like I said last night you want more in morning. Here we go again"