Chapter 5

Rider POV

Waking up in the morning after a long night of drinking and fucking ain't cool. The constant bumping and hammering thats applies to your head to the soreness of your body from the activity all night.

I woke up and realized that girl was not in my bed. Did I really just get dipped on? I asked myself. I'm usually the one who has to wake the girls up and force them to leave. It felt weird to be on the other side of ropes.

I got up and seen that it was just a little after 10am. I touched the side of the bed where she was laying at and it was cold. Which told me that she been gone for hours. I shrugged and got out the bed, headed to my bathroom. I got my own bathroom that's connected to the room, thank god.

Taking off my clothes and running the shower water, I brushed my teeth while the shower got hot. I hopped in the shower when I was done brushing my teeth and my skin instantly burning from the hot water that sprayed out the shower head and I quickly washed my body up. It felt good to wash all that sticky ass sweat off.

I got out and got dressed in dark blue jeans, a dark grey t-shirt, dark grey boots and my cut. I through my cut on before I walked out my room and into the kitchen. I seen my brothers I grew up with, all sitting at the table eating breakfast. The head seat at the table empty because it's my seat as I am President of the Devil Riders MC.

We have been the biggest Motorcycle Club or Gang (Which people like to call us) for the past 50 years. We have of course a rival like every other club, The Vipers. They are ruthless and killers. They run all types of drugs and human traffick, from men to woman and even children. It makes me and everyone here sick. My club is only involved with gun trafficking and we keep that under the radars and only have a few clients. We only deal with the most important Mafia and Mob Bosses and they pay a heavy sum just for a single gun.

I headed towards my seat and as I'm sitting down, I hear a lot of 'Morning boss' or 'brother'. Which is a show of respect. I sat down and a couple seconds later, there was a plate of warm breakfast sat in front of me. I looked up and seen Fawn. I smiled and thanked her.

Digging into my plate, I hear the front door open and see Butch walking in with a smile on his face. He sat down and Fawn brung him a plate and he started eating. He looked up at me, "Morning, Bro."

We talked about random shit that happened last night until we were interrupted with a slam of the front door and running feet coming our way. We all smiled because we knew exactly who it was. As she made her appearance, all the boys smiled.

Making her grand entrance was my little sister Leslie.

With her shiny blue princess dress and leather jacket

With her shiny blue princess dress and leather jacket. Her long brown curly hair and the most cutest little smile on her face. Of course she had her tiara on since she is the Princess and everyone just loves her.

I remember when I first saw her. I came home and there was a lady sitting outside of the clubhouse with a brand new baby in her arms. The woman looked roughed with her hair all over the place. I asked why she was doing here and she explained to me how my dad got her knocked up and she didn't know until she gave birth to the baby. She tried to hand me the baby but I wouldn't take it from her. She kept begging, saying how she can't take care of the baby and how she does not want to be a mother. I told her it wasn't my problem and to find my dad. She kept screaming and it was making the baby cry. When I refused to take the baby, she placed the baby down at my feet and ran away. I quickly picked the baby up and notice she was so tiny. I called after the woman but she kept running.