I - Adonis

Excuse all mistakes

"𝕸y momma named me Adonis because she knew I was gonna be handsome as fuck

"𝕸y momma named me Adonis because she knew I was gonna be handsome as fuck. That isn't me being cocky, that's me being truthful," Adonis said and shrugged his shoulders before sinking into the black leather couch in Tristan's apartment.

Tristan laughed and slapped his knees before turning to Killa, his younger cousin who ditched school to hang out with us.

"I told you he was cocky as fuck. He's mean as fuck too."

"I can tell," Killa said carefully. He was quite reserved so far, his attitude totally different from how Tristan had described him.

"Why you not in school?" Adonis sinked further into the couch, "isn't the school going to call your mom?"

"I'm on suspension," he said.

"What nigga?" Adonis laughed, "how your mom let you out the house for school then?"

"She don't know I'm on suspension. I had Tristan come pick me up and sign. She told me the last time I got suspended that the next time she was gonna smoke my ass and put me out."

"Damn," Adonis thought about what he said, "you nowadays kids bad as hell."

"Shut the fuck up Greek," Tristan cut his eyes after Adonis, "you were worse in high school. You told the teacher you were gonna borrow your uncle's gun and pistol whip him."

"Fuck nigga you was bad like that," Killa exclaimed raising his fist to his mouth.

"I was young at that time."

"Stop lying Greek," Tristan said shaking his head, "you'll do the same thing now."

"Yeah you're probably right," Adonis got up dusting his jeans, "I gotta go now tho. I'ma catch both of y'all later."

Adonis dapped Tristan and Killa up then headed for the door.

"Where you going Greek?" Adonis heard Tristan shout as he entered the elevator.

"None of yo business hoe," Adonis shouted back as the door closed.

                                   ••••
"Ayo G," Adonis heard Tommy say as he hopped out of his G-Wagon.

"Wassup Tommy boy," Adonis dapped him up.

"Dem bitches been fighting again."

"Who's dem?" Adonis questioned making his way towards the back of his strip club where his office was located.

"Lala and Candy."

Adonia shook his head. This wasn't the first time Lala and Candy fought. Both of them sure loved causing a ruckus but they brought in big money so he wasn't gonna fire them.

"Thanks Tommy. I'ma holla at you later," Adonis said. Tommy nodded before leaving.

Adonis made his way to the changing rooms. He knocked on the door lightly hearing a 'come in'. His eyes were quick to find Lala and Candy who were sitting opposite sides of the room.

"Lemme holla at both of you," Adonis said motioning to both of them with his fingers.

Lala stepped out first followed by Candy who closed the door.

"Fuck I hear about both of y'all fighting again. What the fuck did I tell you last time?"

Adonis was upset. They were grown. They needed to stop doing this shit.

"I-It was Lala who started it," Candy spluttered.

He looked at her with a mug on my face, "I don't give a fuck who started it. Both of y'all grown. Act like it. This is a place of business. If you're going to fight then wait till you reach on the street. I'm tired of both of y'all fighting. Next time I'ma have both of y'all jobs and I know both of you need to money. Don't let me hear about you guys fighting in here again. Am I clear?"

"Yes Greek," they said in unison.

"Great. Now get back to work. I have more important things to deal with than both of you."

They returned to the dressing room with Jade coming out.

"Hey Greek," she said cheerfully wrapping an arm around his bicep.

"Fuck you want? And get your scrawny ass ginger fingers off my arms before I break these little hoes."

"Why you always gotta be so hostile?" She asked.

"Why you always gotta be so annoying?" Adonis asked just as high pitched.

"Ugh," she huffed.

"What do you want Jade?"

"I just wanna suck your dick. Just once. I won't ask again."

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck. Yo mouth green as fuck. Up here begging to suck dick with your mouth smelling like ass crack. Get out my face before I hurt your feelings up in this bitch. Sickening hoe. Up here begging to suck dick like you semen deprived. Bitch."

"Fuck you," she said walking away making sure to give me a middle finger.

"No bitch you gross as hell."

                                   ••••

Dadum

How was the chapter?

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

July 22, 2020