CHAPTER 62

ANGELA'S POV :-

I stepped into the elevator, with Noah holding my hand and guiding me as he had covered my eyes by tying a red piece of cloth around them and had blindfolded me.

The elevator took a few minutes, and then came to a stop. I left the elevator with Noah. He guided me somewhere and I just followed his instructions quitely.

Then suddenly Noah stopped and I too stopped walking after him. I could feel him going behind me and suddenly he held me from behind tightly by my waist, encircling his arms around my waist.

"Now I am going to remove this piece of cloth, which is tied around your eyes. Open your eyes very slowly," he whispered in my ear, with his hot breath touching my ear and passing bolts of current down my spine. I just nodded my head in agreement.

He slowly opened the knot and removed the piece of cloth tied around my eyes. I slowly opened the eyes and what I saw made my jaw hit the ground.

This can't be true! I am dreaming! How can this be true? Does he really...?

We were standing under the light of the moon, on the terrace garden of that tall building. The sky was full of twinkling stars, which were sparkling and shining like diamonds.

And the view in front of me was unbelievable! I was just stunned with what was in front of me!

The sea waves were moving up and down and with them was floating my name. Yes my name!

In the black background the only lights present were having my name in them.

It was written "I LOVE YOU ANGELA" all over the sea visible to me.

How? How can this be even possible? How can he arrange to reflect my name in those sea waves. Is there some helicopter above, which is radiating the light? Or are there some huge poles with lights arranged to reflect my name in the sea? How? How did he do this?

And what shocked me the most was the message written on the sea!

'I LOVE YOU ANGELA'!

What? Am I dreaming? Noah, The Noah Roberts loves me?

I now love him more than I love myself. But I was compromising with the fact that I can never get his love in return. That I was only his one more fling, and he will use and throw me one day. That I can never be his one and only mate!

But what was present in front of me was total contradictory of my thoughts.

He loves me! Yes, he loves me! The feeling is mutual. I am not just a fling! I am his one and only mate! And he is my one and only!

Tears started dropping from my eyes. No, these were the tears of happiness. The happiness that the person I love, loves me back. He too loves me! The feeling is mututal.

Suddenly lights were turned on all around the place, making the place twinkle like it was a Christmas Eve!

I turned around to see Noah, but he was nowhere to be found.

Then suddenly my eyes went downwards and there he was, kneeling on his one knee, holding a red rose in his hand,
"Angela, princess. I know I never asked for your choice in this marriage. I just forced you in this marriage. I forced you to marry me. But trust me Angela, the moment I saw you on that street, that same moment I fell in love with you. I searched for you in the entire city after that, but you were nowhere to be found. And then suddenly when you appeared in front of me in my office, asking me to leave your father, the only thought that came in my mind was marrying you,.. marrying you by any means. And blackmailing you, was the only thing which I felt right at that moment. I wanted to tell you that I love you, but my impression was not so good in front of your eyes. You might have thought that I am lying and all this is just to sleep with you. I wanted to win your heart. I wanted to win your trust. I wanted to make you mine completely and forever! But last night when you told me that you want our relationship to go ahead and you want me to completely make you mine, I felt that this was the perfect time to propose you. I know it sounds stupid to propose after marriage, but Mrs. Angela Roberts, will you be mine forever and ever?" Noah told me.

No! This can't be true! I am surely dreaming! If this is really a dream, then I am going back to sleep again and please don't wake me up for my entire life as I want to sleep and dream this for my entire life.

I pinched myself and damn it was real! Everything was real!

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it again as I couldn't find any words to speak.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe to take everything in and finally opened my eyes,
"Yes, I will be yours, Mr. Noah, forever and ever!" I replied, taking the flower from his hand.

He stood up and placed his hand in his pocket and took out a small box from it.

He opened it and there was a beautiful diamond ring in it. He took the ring in his hand, closed the box and placed it again in his pocket.

He took my right hand and placed the ring in my ring finger, as my left hand finger was already studded with his engagement ring.

"Mr. Noah, do you know that I am already married?" I teasingly told him showing him my left hand, "And trust me my husband won't be very happy to find that you have proposed me. I guess he will be very angry and might not leave you." I told him.

"Oh, I see," Noah replied, tapping his chin with his index finger, "don't worry Mrs. Angela, I will handle him in my own way. But I will never share you with anyone else Mrs. Angela. You are mine and only mine," Noah told me, making us both laugh loudly.

He picked me up in his arms by my hips and started rotating me under the dark open sky!

*******************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!
KEEP READING!!