Chapter 11

****HAPPY NEW YEAR****
***ADORABLE READERS****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 

 Bella's POV:-

Thirty minutes later, I was sitting inside the massive London Airport and guess what?!! The time of the flight was an hour later. One freaking whole hour later!!

Then why did we hurry to the airport like it would leave in a minute? I don't know! Maybe this was Caleb's way of letting me know that he had the power over me or something? But he doesn't know that I can manipulate him too.. And i'll do it, just waiting for the right time.

The hour that I waited alone in that airport was more miserable than I ever imagined. Caleb didn't sit beside me, oh no. He was busy pacing across the airport like he owned that place, with his favourite phone glued to his ear and an irritating wide smirk on his face. Oh! and he has two phones by the way and a tab and... I don't know what other gadgets he has along with him in that tiny luggage of his.

The smirk never left his face. It looked as if he was happy after a very long time and it made me mad. Mad because he had dared to kiss me. Again!! like why can't he get a hint that he should never kiss someone without permission. I am not his property for god's sake! I hate him..

 Finally an hour later, we boarded the plane. Caleb and I didn't talk even a bit. Not a word. Just some weird glances, and everytime he glanced, his smirk would grow bigger. I hate that sly smirk. No, I actually hate him. 

The moment the plane would land in NYC, we would have to go back to start a new life and start living in a new house. More like a penthouse. I hated that penthouse.... who am I kidding?! I loved it. Every inch of that place I have seen, I had instantly liked it. It was more than just beautiful, it was like a dream house. He had deliberately designed it the way I would like it and that makes me more angry. He thinks by this he would win me back? Like this? After whatever he did six years ago, does this small thing makes everything forgivable? No. Never!

Nine hours later, at around seven in the morning, I dragged my sleep-deprived body through the airport, trying hard not to look like a zombie and collapse on the floor. Caleb suddenly came beside me to interwine our fingers. I flinched away and glared at him.

"We are in NYC, we agreed to do this" Caleb looked ahead with that same smirk on his face and held my hand again.

"It's 7 in the morning" I muttered, "Nobody will care to look at us. And, moreover nobody yet knows that we are married"

Caleb looked at me, as his eyes sparkled with something evil, "Oh, they know"

"Huh?" I asked, baffled.