why-

It was fresh in the morning the sun was just getting up slowly going up into a sunrise, both killer and night (mostly killer) was tired of there experience together, tho is wasn't Nightmares "first time" since of his past relationships with others, this was killer first experience, and bad for killer he got it rough.

Killer slowly open his eyes looking around at his surroundings and then jumped for two, well...three reasons?

Killer looked at his chest and then saw his soul was in a heart from, and soon looking further he could feel he had his eco body summoned, he was in nothing but a ripped gray t-shirt, soon he felt the feeling arms and other body parts (~) on himself.

Killer looked to see his current position and saw Nightmare on top of him, his skull on this chest and him and was sleeping on him, Nightmare didn't have any clothes on, only a boxers.

Killer was so confused but then realized what just happened-

Suddenly a tsunami of questions went into his Head, he started panicking,

"Aah-!! " Killer yell as he looked at his soul, it was fighting over a target or heart, but during the entire thing killer was feeling huge amount of pain in his body, he started crying, wanting scream but couldn't- killer started tossing and turning around to relieve something of pain, this isn't the first time his happened and it isn't going to be last, his soul was pretty messed up for both dream, Nightmare and color with there different Aura and manipulation.

After 20 seconds of pain, it finally stopped and came to a head as it stayed into a heart.

"Mmm-"

"Why didn't you tell me his was happenin-" Nightmare said looking concern for killer (his wife).

Killer said nothing as he looked at Nightmare, then he looked down at his body and then he realized he was still in his eco body-

"Why- what are?" Killer said as he could himself grabbing a blanket to cover himself.

"Killer- how long has your soul been doing that?"

Killer still stayed quiet.

"Killer let me-" Nightmare said trying to go close to killer

Killer quickly slapped his hand away.

Ironic when he did the same thing to dream when he tried to grab his soul.

"No- I don't-" killer said as he Soon felt something pull him down, suddenly killer found him self under Nightmare.

Nightmare then Swiftly grabbed Killer's soul and killer if course tried to get back, but since he was small couldn't.

"I told you being around Aura would mess you-"

"I know but please...I don't- can you make it a target I don't wanna fee-"

Nightmare had slowly brass Killers soul soon leaving a shiverer form Killer's soul-

"What's wrong~" Nightmare said looking at killer.

Killer jumped as Nightmare gave Killer's soul a lick down the center.

Killer jumped as he felt something lick his cunt.

Killer quickly grabbed the soul back from Nightmare.

"What's wrong with you?!"killer yelled as he looked down.

Nightmare then looked at killer and then placed him into a kiss, killer tried to push Nightmare away so hard but couldn't as he felt his eyes started closing his eyes melting into the kiss.

No-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Done