𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #𝟷

𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲?
𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨
꧁𝗬𝗲𝘀꧂
𝗢𝗿
𝗡𝗼

. . . . 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 . . . .

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀?
꧁𝗬𝗲𝘀꧂
𝗢𝗿
𝗡𝗼
.
.
.
⚠︎︎🆆🅰︎🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶⚠︎︎
𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 ⚠︎︎𝘼𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚 ⚠︎︎𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
⚠︎︎𝗜𝗳 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳⚠︎︎

𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱.....
꧁—𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆—꧂

𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨

Narrator POV

It was finally time to rest. Everyone has been training and working hard, and they were all proud of themselves. Everyone was extremely tired, but no one's tiredness could compare to the (h/c) haired male.

It was dinner time for the paladins and aliens, and Y/n was trying his best not to fall asleep right then and there.

For a reward of their hard work, Allura replaced the regular space cups with glass ones instead. She had found them in the back of the kitchen cabinets and thought it was a good idea to spice things up.

Nobody questioned it, in fact they were happy with it! The younger paladins thought it was proof that they were mature, while the ones that were older from the group (y/n and Shiro) thought it was an upgrade and that they were getting places.

Chats and laughter can be heard while dinning. Everyone was talking and enjoying one another's company, while eating the green food goo. It was like they were all a family, so happy, so joyful, so free. Everyone for a second forgotten about Zarkon and the Galra, even Allura herself.

Pidge and Coran were talking about the Alethean tech, Lance and Keith were having a small argument about the training, Hunk was chowing down the food goo like there's no tomorrow, and Shiro was trying to keep a sleepy y/n awake long enough for him to finish his food.
Yeah, it was true bliss that dinner.

Soon everyone was finished was their food and started to clean up while still talking with one another. The happy and joyful moment seems like it couldn't be ended. Which was true, until....

"Hey, Lance! Pass me your cup! I'll take it to the kitchen to wash it!" Hunk said cheerfully.

Lance picked up his glass cup and smirked, "Sure! That is if you can catch it!" Lance called out.

"Wait! Lance, no! It will break—" Hunk tried to reason but Lance already tossed it to Hunk.

Everyone's eyes were on the flying cup as it flew to Hunk.

Hunk juggled the glass cup with his two hands but it slipped out causing it to fall and collided with the floor below.

CRAAAASH