32°

10k reads LIKE WHATTTTT!!!😩😩😩😩🔥🔥
Thankyou guys ooo!! If you know anyone that may like this book that hasn't discovered it yet, spread the worddddd!!!!

I was listening to "Wonder what she thinks of me" by Chloe and Halle as I wrote this chapter. Feel free to listen to it too as you read. If you have the song 😊❤️

~YURE~

As soon as the normal lights of Krisdana's room were turned on after Krisdana's "little show " with me, the first person I noticed was Prissy.

She just sat there saying nothing. Knowing her well and judging through the expression on her face, I knew she was hurt. Very hurt.

I didn't need a saint to tell me why. I instantly felt guilt nudging at my chest, but waved it off and only silently hoped no one else would notice Prissy's sudden change of attitude.

Suddenly, she cleared her throat in discomfort - getting the attention of everyone in the room.

Oh, God, no Prissy. Don't do this, please. Not here..

Next thing, she stood up, confusing everyone even more. She clearly looked uncomfortable at that point, and slightly even annoyed.

It really got me wondering.
What on Earth was she doing?

"I'm going home," she announced, causing even more confusion.

"Are you okay, Prissy?" Hassana spoke up that moment.

"Yes," Prissy replied stiffly, before leaving the room without saying a single word.

I don't know what compelled me to, but at that point, I saw myself getting up from the floor.

Krisdana's eyes first moved up to me, before Nova, who was by my left, did same. Confusion was written all over their faces, but neither said a word.

"You guys, One minute," I heard myself say.

Anyone could call me stupid at that point, but all
that was on my mind was making sure Prissy was okay. She didn't look like she was taking this all so well.

Ofcourse, I got everyone's attention then. Confusion was everywhere. Why that wasn't even my business at that point, I don't even know.

All that was on my mind at that point was Prissy Waje - only Prissy.

"Give me a minute. I'll be back," I announced, before rushing, nearly even racing, out of the room to meet up with Prissy before she left the house.

As soon as I got out of the room and into the tiled corridor, I ran.

Prissy wasn't in the corridor that meant she may have already reached downstairs already.

I ran as fast as I could until I was downstairs.

I came to a sudden halt on the brink of the stairs as I saw her, already very close to the Kitchen. Right after the kitchen was the outside corridor. If I ran after her outside, we may get the attention of the dogs. I had to stop her!

"Prissy!" I called out.

She turned back immediately at the sound of her name. Shock was written all over her face as she looked at me, wide eyed - probably surprised to be seeing me there on the stairs and not inside the room with the others.

However, her initial shock turned to anger soon after and she turned away from me from that point and walked even faster towards the kitchen to get away from me.