Ch 1

Kageyama's POV

'Who should I toss it to? Asahi is the ace but it won't guarantee the point, their defense is too good... Why am I thinking about this. There is no question who I should set to.' 

I felt the air whip around me and the ball fell into my hands. '

Theres no question...If we want the point, it has to be him.' I tossed the ball, low and fast and heard it connect. As usual, no one was ready for it.

WHAM!

The ball went down on the other side of the court and everyone on the other team was still looking at me. They hadn't even gotten a chance to understand what was happening. 'Yes!' I made my hand into a fist and grinned.

"HINATA NICE KILL!" Suga shouted, jumping up and down.

"WOAH!" Hinata yelled, looking down at his hand, but then looking up at me. He beamed and ran over to me. "KAGEYAMA NICE TOSS!" He said jumping up and ruffling my hair. I blushed slightly before giving him a thumbs up as he ran back to serve. I could still feel the warmth of his hand on my head, smiling unconsciously. Usually I don't like it when people touch me, but this felt different, it felt...nice.

-+=+- TIME SKIP -+=+-

We lost to Nekoma that day but we were really close. It was 25-22 the first set, and 25-23 the second set. It didn't really feel like a loss though. Hinata was as loud as ever, and everyone was laughing with each other. Even their tiny setter was talking.

"Thank you guys so much for having us!" Daichi said as he shook hands with the Nekoma captain.

"Of Course! The Dumpster Showdown has to happen again soon."

"Of Course!" Daichi said smiling, his grip tightening, "although next time, we won't lose. Later!" 'Man he is scary sometimes' I thought as I headed over to the bus.

"HINATA BOKE LET'S GO!"

"COMING! BYE KENMA!" Hinata yelled before catching up with the rest of the team.

-+=+- TIME SKIP -+=+-

(AFTER THEY GOT BACK TO KARASUNO AND HAD THEIR TEAM MEETING WITH UKAI)

It was dark out and everyone was slowly filtering out of the gym. The only ones left were Hinata and I.

"Kageyama wanna-" Hinata started

"NO EXTRA PRACTICE! GO HOME!" a furious Daichi roared from outside the window. We both jumped grabbed our stuff before rushing out of the gym.

"That could have been really bad" Hinata said giggling. I hummed in response.

"Hey do you wanna come over since it's late and my house is closer?" I asked casually. He normally came to my house but this would be his first time actually sleeping over if he said yes.

"Yea sure why not," he said grinning as we rounded the corner to my house. It was dark inside and none of the lights were on.

"Ahh, my parents are coming back really late. Are you still ok with staying over?" I asked. I was trying to be nice but I really didn't want him to leave. 

I didn't want to be alone again.

"Don't worry about it, let me just tell my mom." He said giggling as we walked inside and took off our shoes. I walked over to the kitchen and took out some ramen packs as I walked over to the stove to boil some water. I looked up and Hinata was still at the door fidgeting nervously.

"You can come in you know," I said smirking.

"Oh sorry..."

'what is he so nervous about?'

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

OK! So I finally got around to starting this story! 

Please don't expect much from this one...

None the less, I hope you enjoy the story!

Stay Safe <3