c h a n m i n

Requested by @hanhejo12

Chan walked into the cafe, the smell off coffee and fresh treats filling his nostrils. He walked over to the counter, his order prepared in his head, repeating it so he doesn't forget.

However, it didn't go quite as planned, when his eyes landed on the cute brown haired male behind the counter. He didn't realise that he's been staring for a while.

"Excuse me?" The cute male spoke, his soft voice breaking Chans stare, "Are you going to order? Or just stare at me?"

"I mean, I would like to do the second option." Chan smirked.

The cute male rolled his eyes, "what would your order be?"

After Chan ordered, he went to go sit down at a table near the window. His gaze landing on the cute male again, watching the cute brunette talk to the customers and make their orders. A few minutes passed, and the Aussies order was placed in front of him.

"Here's your order, hyung" Jeongin spoke, smiling at the older.

"Thanks Innie." Chan thanked, just as the younger male was about to walk away he grabbed the youngers wrist, "Innie, who's that guy behind the counter?"

Jeongin looked at the counter, before looking at Chan, smirking, "he's the new employee. Why?"

"What's his name?" Chan asked, ignoring the youngers question.

"I'm not telling you. You could be an old creep." Jeongin scoffed.

Chan stared at Jeongin in disbelief, "are you kidding me? Innie, you're friends with me."

"So?" Jeongin questioned, before walking away.

Chan cursed the younger, and went back to food in front of him. Not realising the cute brunette walk up to him and sit in the seat opposite him.

"Your names Chan right?" The brunette asked, scaring the older.

"Yeah, what's yours?"

"I'm Seungmin." The younger answered.

"What are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining." Chan said, looking at the younger confused.

The younger let out a sigh, "Jeongin forced me to come over, said something along the lines 'he hasn't had a boyfriend for long, take pity on him' so I came."

Chan glared at Jeongin, who was now behind the counter, mouthing 'you're welcome', before looking at the male in front of him, "you didn't have to come, if you wanna go back, that's fine."

Seungmin shook his head, "nah, Jeongin says that you're nice and boyfriend material. I'm also on my break and I've got nothing to do, so do you want to get to know each other?"

Chan smiled and nodded.

Seungmin waited for Chan to finish his meal. They went to the park and sat on the swings.

"Do you listen to music?" Chan asked.

"Of course I listen to music, who doesn't?" Seungmin scoffed.

"Deaf people." Chan smirked, "anyway, do you listen to any bands? Solos?"

"Day6, I'm a big fan." Seungmin smiled, before taking out his phone and played 'Shoot me'. He got up from his seat and when the chorus came on, he started dancing crazily, flapping his arms and laying on the floor, ignoring the weird looks he got from the people nearby. Chan was laughing at the younger, his stomach hurting from laughing too much. He thought the younger looked hilarious but adorable at the same time.

***

Chan and Seungmin were on the way back to the cafe, they both enjoyed the 30 minutes that they hung out with each other, it was mainly Seungmin dancing to Day6 but they still enjoyed it.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the cafe. They could see Jeongin and a few other workers messing around. Seungmin sighed at their silliness.

"I should go in, before those idiots set the cafe on fire." Seungmin spoke, "I had fun. Would you like to hang out again?"

Chan nodded and watched Seungmin enter the cafe and shout at his coworkers.

***

I don't have anything to say sooo...

I hope y'all enjoyed 💕💖