Saturday

Jasmine POV

We were still sitting the hospital. I was sitting in the waiting room. And this n!gga sat across from me. As soon as he sat down he never looked away. Yeah I was still in my onesie. I went to school like that. I don't give a f*ck.

Me, Jasmine King, is hungry as sh!t. So I turned to August.

"Auggie?"

He looked at me.

"Wtf is a f*cking Auggie?"

"You, silly billy."

"Wtf is wrong with you?!?"

"Nothing I'm hungry."

"Ok get something out the vending machine."

"Can you give me some money? PLEASE?!?" I said looking like a little kid (like the mm).

"Where's your money?"

"What money? I don't have a job."

He sighed. He pulled some money out his pocket.

"You lucky I like you."

"Thank you Auggie bear!"

I said leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Aye, don't call me dat."

"Why you want me to call you?"

He handed me $2. Tf is that going to do.

"Call me daddy August or Daddy."

"You good. You not nobody daddy. And you only gave me $2. Wtf is that going to do for my stomach?"

"It's going to do something."

"Barely." I walked over to the vending machine. I started looking for what's In there for under $2.

This hospital must've bust their damn head. They wanting $1.50 for a bag of chips. Da f*ck!!

Since Auggie bear isn't going to give me anymore money, Imma ask Chris. I walked over to where he laying down.

The n!gga was sleep. I was trying to think of the best way to wake him up. Then I was just slapped the sh!t outta his face. He popped up so quick. He looked at me.

"Jasmine wtf?!?" I started laughing and then that creepy n!gga started laughing.

Chris rubbed his face. "Jasmine you know I got sensitive skin."

"Sensitive skin my left ass cheek."

"What do you want?"

"Can I have money?"

August turned towards us. "Didn't I just give you money?"

"Yeah but the stuff is expensive af for a little for a little bag of chips."

"Sure..."

"Go look for yourself."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

He got up and looked at the price.

He walked back looking pissed.

"Was I right or was I right?"

"Who tf pays $1.50 for a little ass bag of chips?"

"Right."

"Ok let's get back for why the hell you slapped tf outta me?" Chris said.

"I wanted to wake you up."

"So you slapped me."

"Exactly."