BLOOM IN HER ARMS

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

IRENIC
(adj.) promoting peace

♢ ♢ ♢

He rested his head in the crook of her neck as she continued to massage his scalp gently. Ravenna looked down at him and found his beautiful cyan eyes closed, resting his overcrowded mind.

She knew there was more to his story then he was letting her know, but she also knew that patience was all he needed. All he needed was time because time is a healer. But, she also knew that time can be a killer of the strongest as well. The most dangerous heart disease is indeed strong memory whose food acts up to be time.

As she continued stroking his silky strands of jet black, he continued to muzzle deeper into her neck. Ravenna froze as she felt his lips planted softly on her neck. Looking back at him, she only found a resting Rafael. The chair was sure to leave his muscles sore with her on his lap. She took a deep breathe before deciding upon moving him to the couch to keep him away from a back ache.

"Rafael." She gently whispered as her hand softly cupped his cheek. She rubbed her thumb over his cheek bone softly as he finally stirred in his sleep.

"Rafael." She called out again as he finally groaned and nuzzled deeper into her neck.

"Let's move you to the couch please." Ravenna whispered to him in hopes that he was somewhat awake. He just hummed in response with his eyes still tightly closed.

"You will be sore. Please." She sweetly insisted as he groaned in frustration before getting up from the chair with her still wrapped up in the blanket.

"You could put me down now Rafael." Ravenna told him as he didn't respond and walked over to the cream cushioned couch.

He quickly sat down on the more comfortable cushion with Ravenna tightly still held on his chest. He quickly placed his head back into her neck before wrapping his hands around her waist. She stood there confused as he tightly held her next to him.

"Don't stop." He groaned as Ravenna scrunched her face confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked as he took a deep breathe annoyed. He quickly wrapped one of her soft hands around his waist with the other back to his scalp.

Ravenna softly smiled at his cute behavior. She started to massage his scalp one again by raking her gentle fingers through his hair. He quickly relaxed as he surrendered to sleep once again breathing in her sweet vanilla scent.

Ravenna glanced over him once again to find him sound to sleep. She quickly unwrapped her arm from his waist and gently lifted his head from the crook of her neck. She almost burst into laughter at how cute he looked. It was different than his usual composed self. He always kept a expressionless face and rarely smiled. Ravenna noticed when he did smile, he looked so much more himself. She made a promise to herself to make him want to smile more.