★ | eleven

"KATSUMI, IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Your female best friend backed up, just incase you were gonna kill her.  "Geez, I was just joking.. Anyways what did you want to talk about?" She asked. You quickly went silent.

"O- oh.. yeah uh.. let's go to the rooftop." You insisted. Katsumi nodding, then the both of you began to walk to the rooftop.

Meanwhile with Oikawa and Iwaizumi..

"Iwa-chan I think (y/n) hates me!" The setter whined. Iwaizumi gave him an confused look.

"Why would she hate you?" Iwaizumi asked as he took out his lunch. The two were sitting under a tree not far from the gym. Oikawa groaned and slumped on the tree.

"Well she's been slightly ignoring me, and when I asked her if she was going to eat with us she responded with  a scary tone!" Oikawa said as Iwaizumi nodded. "Maybe she's on her period.." Oikawa mumbled. Iwaizumi slapped him on the back.
"That's not a nice thing to say!" Iwaizumi exclaimed. Oikawa let out a small yelp and then sighed. "As if you're nicer.." Oikawa said back. Iwaizumi didn't insult him back but instead turned back to their recent conversation.

"Did you do something wrong to her? There's no way she would be mad to you for no reason." Iwaizumi said while taking a bite out of his lunch. Oikawa bit his lip while thinking out an answer.

'Did I do something wrong?'

Oikawa shrugged. "Not that I know of." He responded. There was silence for a bit. "Why would she hate me? I'd be the best boyfriend ever!" Oikawa said while trying to boost his ego that was slightly broken because of you ignoring him. Iwaizumi responded with a 'tch'

"Don't worry, I'll ask her about it later." Iwaizumi paused at looked at the setter. "I'm only doing this cause I know it will affect your play in volleyball." Oikawa sighed at look at the sky, he then turned his head down and took his phone out of his pocket. He turned it on only to find no text messages.

"Ne, Iwa-chan. She can't ignore me forever right? We're in the same class and she's our manager."

Iwaizumi shrugged. "Just don't worry about it anymore, It'll be fine."

-

You and Katsumi sat on the rooftop.

"Talk when your ready." Katsumi said. You nodded in response. You sat in silence, watched the clouds above you. It had reminded you of when you were younger. You, Oikawa and Iwaizumi would sit/lay on the grass and watch the clouds. You moved your gaze towards Katsumi then to the ground. You let out a sigh.

"Are you ready?"

Once again you nodded in response, and proceed to tell her the things that were bothering you.

-

"Okay- wait, so your mad at Oikawa just because of the rumors?" Katsumi said while trying to hold back her laughter.

You puffed up your cheeks in anger and embarrassment. "Well, it's not just rumors!" You paused and started to look through your bag. You took out a picture and faced it the other direction so you couldn't see it. "Here!" You said as handed the picture of Akira and Oikawa kissing.

You watched as Katsumi observed it at one point she almost gaged. "Never show me this again - ! " She said as she handed the picture back too you, you nodded in agreement you also didn't wanna see the picture. Katsumi coughed.

"But why are you mad at Oikawa from some rumors and a kiss? Wait- y/n... don't tell me!" Katsumi paused. "You... like Oikawa!"

You blushed and aggressively shook your head, "What? No way! Where did you even get that - ?!"
Katsumi smirked,

"Well you see, there's no reason for you to be mad at oikawa for just some rumors! You should be mad at Akira! Also the  fact that the rumors bothered you so much for you to just ignore your childhood best friend is already suspicious." Katsumi said while grinning widely. You once agan started to shake your head.

"I do not like him!!" You protested. Katsumi put a hand on you shoulder.

"What was on your mind 3 days ago ?"

"Oh- erm.. Oikawa.."

"What was on your mind last night?"

"Oikawa.."

"This morning?"

"Uh- Oikawa.."

"During class?"

"Umm.. Oikawa"

Katsumi smirked, "How about right now?"

".. oikawa.." You answered realizing what you had just said for the past answers. A blush started to form on your face.

"Hah! Got you! See you do like that boy!" Katsumi said while patting your head.

You pouted, "I swear I do not!"

Katsumi frowned, "but all those answers add up! Wait.. if you don't like him- are you obsessed with him?"

That made your blush even deeper. "Wha-? Obsessed? Pshhh, no way!"

"Well you've got to choose now, falling for your childhood best friend or being obsessed with him?"

"Eh- none of them sound like a good answer!" You whined in response. Katsumi sat there waiting for you to choose.

"Fine! I give up.. I do l- like him!" You said. Katsumi slapped your back and gave you a big smile.

"See! I knew it! Now all you gotta do is confess-"

"But what happens if he rejects me? It would ruin our friendship with me and him and maybe Iwaizumi, and I would look so- dumb.." You interrupted while hugging your knees close to your chest. Katsumi gave you a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry! I'm sure he will feel the same way!"

You shrugged. "Hopefully..."

-

Iwaizumi sat under a tree, alone. Oikawa was in the bathroom. Iwaizumi sighed and grabbed his phone.

'why would y/n be mad at him? last night they were perfectly fine..."

Iwaizumi was worried for the both of you. You ignoring Oikawa caused him to feel gloomy. Iwaizumi hoped the problem would be fixed quickly, but he still wanted to know why you were ignoring the brown haired boy. He decided he would ask Katsumi about it sooner in the day.