Chapter 22- Pain

Evie's POV:

It's been two weeks, yes two long and painful weeks. Every day Diesel come in my room/cell and asks if I accept him as my mate. I usually snort then spit on his shoes or say something very rude.

What do you expect from me he kidnapped me! After the he gives to guys who I have name stupid one and stupid two, to torture me. The stab me, cut me, throw silver and wolfs bane on me, punch, kick, slap and more.

I just love my life, hint the sarcasm. Stupid one is 6'0 with a muscular build. He has a sleeve of tattoos and a bald head he's probably in his mid forty's.

Stupid number two has a short and stocky build. He about 5'9 but has a ton of muscle. He has a black buzz cut and some tattoos on his neck.

I just woke up still in my shitty cell room. I look out of the cell to a broken clock that hangs on the wall. The glass may be broken but the clock it's self works.

The clock reads 7:27 meaning the Diesel should be coming in about three minutes. I really miss Lucas, I hope he's ok and that he finds me soon. Something in me tells me that he is looking for me there for I will not give up hope.

I get off of the black bed and move over to the leather couch. It has a better view of the door. I don't want to be surprised when he comes in.

I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my chin on top of them. I stair at the metal door. Waiting for the devil himself to show up.

After a minute or two I started to hear his stupid shoes click on the hardwood floors. I herd the clicking got louder and louder until then finally stopped in front of my door.

I herd keys jingle and the the turn of a lock. The door slid open to reveal the bastard holding me captive.

"Good morning my precious little mate" he said coming closer to me. The only reply that I gave him was a low throaty growl.

He completely ignored me continuing to move closer. "Are you finally ready to accept me as your mate" he said standing right in front of me.

"Never in a million year" I spit out. He gaze soon turned to an icy glare as his flicked his tongue. "Tsk tsk I thought that two weeks would have been enough" he said stroking my cheek.

I tried to bite his hand but he moved it in time. "Boys you know what to do" he called over his shoulder. The two assholes came in and grabbed me. 

They started dragging me down to the basement like they do every morning. The open the door and throw me in the metal chair. Before I can even try to fight the cuff both my wrist and ankles.

My wrist are red and raw from the days of torture. "What should we do today" idiot one asked. "I'm not sure but there seems to be a silver knife that's calling her name do t you think" idiot number two said. "I think your right" he replied moving to the eight inch blade.

(A/N: it's going to get gory and bloody so if you don't like that stuff the scroll until you see another A/N)

Idiot number two started walking back towards me knife in hand. You know west I'm just gonna name him asshole, and I'll name the other one dickhead.

"Now is not the best time to name this idiots" Stela said in my head. I checked back into reality to find asshole right in front of me. He took the tip of the silver knife and placed it on my forearm. The silver was burning my skin but I refused to make a sound, I just glared at him.

"It's such a shame we have to hurt such a beautiful she-wolf" asshole said with a wicked smile while applying more pressure with the knife.

"But I have to do my job right" he asked removing the knife now. In on swift motion he cut the entire length of my forearm. I hiss out I pain and that only made dickhead smile.

Asshole took two fingers and plunged it into my open wound. I couldn't fight back the howl of pain I let out. The feeling of his disgusting little fingers inside of my arm was horrid.

He removed his now blood covered fingers and placed it into his mouth. He sucked off all of the blood off of his fingers.

"Your sick" I growled out. They both only laughed in response. Asshole backed up and dickhead took his place. He was holding a vile of wolves-bane. "How loud do you think she can scream" he asked asshole.

Before he even got an answer he poured out all of the wolves-bane into my cut. I tried to hold it back but in the end I screwed so loud my voice hurt. "Oh princess where just getting started" asshole started.

He pulled out a gun and aimed it at my right leg. "What the h-Ahhhhh" I was cut off when he shot me. I could tell that it was a wooden bullet coated in wolves-bane. "I hope you didn't need to run" he laughed.

(A/N: it's over)

They tortured me for another two hours. By the end of it they whipped me, shot me in my right leg, cut me with a silver knife all over my body and, dumped a ton of wolves-bane on me.

When they where done with me they took off my cuffs and dragged me back to my room. They threw me on the floor then slammed the door laughing like to hyenas. I managed to crawl to my bed before falling asleep wondering how much more of this that I could take.