Camp attack

Izumi: Villains?!
Izuku: Lets go, they gave us an order.

Izuku and Izumi began to ran back towards the camp but at that moment thet heard a scream coming from the top of the mountain.

Izuku: Kota?!
Izumi: You think...
Izuku: We have to go.
Izumi: Right.

Izuku and Izumi changed routes and began to run towards the mountain were Kota's hideout was.

Izuku: We wont reach there in time.
Izumi: I have an idea, hold on to me.

Izuku did as told and he placed his arm around Izumi's neck. Izumi held Izuku by his waist and she then jumped with all her force and they managed to land in the first half of the mountain. Izumi then was able to hold on to a rock and she managed to place her feet in the mountain. Izumi then jumped one more time and they were able to even jump pass Kota's hideout. Izumi and Izuku saw Kota who was in the floor looking at a man in a cloak with a mask. When they landed, Izuku immediately drew out his blaster and shot it at the man. The man then screamed in pain and stood back. Izumi ran and punched the man in the face, sending his mask flying out. Izumi then turned around, grabbed Kota and ran to where Izuku was.

They thought that would be it but they turned around and to their surprise, the man was recovering from the impact of the tazing blast and the punch of Izumi, also to their surprise he began to laugh. He looked at them without a mask, Izuku recognized him from the news.

Izuku: Muscular.
Muscular: Hahaha! So you know who I am kid, oh wait.... I know who you are too! And you the girl, I know you too!
Izumi: Who is he?
Izuku: He is a psycho, a serial killer, and also...
Kota: He killed my parents... -he said between sobs.

Izumi looked at Kota with surprise, then sadness and then she looked at Muscular, an angry look on her face.

Muscular: You were both on that woman's list, it said not to kill you, but then, she doesnt really have to know, does she?

Muscular then ran at Izuku, his arm had grown out muscle tissue. He swung a punch at Izuku but he managed to dodge it, just barely though and the punch ended up hitting Izumi in the face and sending her flying back. Izuku then with his blaster he shot at Muscular but despite his size he was very agile and he managed to dodge all of Izuku's shots. Muscular stepped back.

Muscular: I have seen how you fight kid, and I must say you do have very good skills, I can respect you for that, but mere skills are nothing compared to my sheer raw power!

Muscular's muscles then began to grow and he quickly ran at Izuku, swinging a punch at him. Izuku managed to block it using his metal hand but muscular's punch dented his arm and sent him flying against the mountain.

Muscular then approached Izuku and punched him in the guts.

Muscular: See, mere skills have nothing to do against raw power! My power! Hahahaha!

Muscular grabbed Izuku by the head and then threw him at the ground. He looked at Izuku and smirked.

Muscular: And thus ends the life of the prodigy.

Muscular raised his foot and stepped on where Izuku was.

At the camp. Tiger and Mandalay were engaged in a battle against Magne. Meanwhile Spinner was constantly swingig his sword at Jitsuna and Aizawa.

Jitsuna: 'I cant waste time like this!'

Jitsuna then took out his electric baton and ran towards Spinner. Spinner swung his sword towards Jitsuna's leg forcing him to jump up. Spinmer then aimed at Jitsuna as he was still in the air. Jitsuna managed to bend his body and dodged the sword in mid air much to Spinner's surprise.