061 | HINATA SHOYO

oneshot is titled— CONFESSIONmanga spoilers ahead! you have been warned

oneshot is titledCONFESSION
manga spoilers ahead! you have been warned

To celebrate their first win in the League, the whole team called over the whole gang and now the restaurant is packed with men in all ages, eating and conversing.

"Oi Shoyo!" Ryunosuke chuckles, slapping the ginger-haired male on the back, causing the poor guy to cough out his grilled pork back to his plate. "You grew up so well! If Noya-san was here he'd be so proud of you!" Kiyoko nods, standing behind her husband.

Shoyo licks his lips awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck with a blush coating his cheek. "It's nothing much..."

Tobio, who sat opposite of Shoyo rolls his eyes. Kei notices, snickering under his breath. "You're just jealous..." Tobio whirls around, a tick mark appearing on his temple.

"Tsukishima!"

Koushi sweatdrops, staring at the arguing Kei and Tobio. "They never really changed, haven't they?" He turns to Daichi who is already approaching them with a calm yet scary face. Guess nobody changed after all.

Shoyo leans back on his seat, watching with nostalgia gleaming in his eyes. If only they were all complete. "How's the food?" Atsumu asks, taking the seat beside Shoyo.

Surprised, he flinches but answers quickly nonetheless. "It's great!"

His twin brother, Osamu, pokes his head through the kitchen door with a broad grin on his face. "That's good to hear!" Shoyo smiles back.

"By the way," Kotaro voices out and both men turn to look at their teammate. "Have you confessed to her yet?"

Kotaro's voice is so loud that the restaurant goes silent. All eyes are on the man in question— Hinata Shoyo.

"Wait, what?" A drunk Sakusa asks in confusion.

"Don't tell me..." Tobio starts.

"Ohmygod! After all these years? Seriously?" Kei and Tadashi says in unison, sniggering.

Kiyoko and Hitoka are both donning a shocked face. Asahi looks horrified. Daichi and Koushi both share worried looks. Atsumu is about to say something when someone opens the door.

You peer up, frowning when you notice the quiet and tense air. "What's going on?"

Ryunosuke is quick to ease the tension by clearing his throat. "Cheers to the hot debut of Hinata Shoyo!" Daichi and Koushi backs up Ryunosuke's quick save, raising their beer bottles in the air. Everyone in the room cheered for Shoyo, just in time to save his life.