❤︎Episode 28

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A couples first argument

"How am I being immature. Don't call me immature."

And sly games

"I'm not one to gossip but.."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A heated chat

"I'm tired of being nice to you. Know your fucking place."

And bold moves

"Don't you wanna get revenge?"

ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ♡︎

ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ 💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

As night descends upon the mansion, the air is still filled with awkward tension from the game. The girls get themselves ready in the makeup room. Ashlyn rolls her eyes as she takes glances at Lori while she thinks about the situation with Jungkook.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"It just pisses me off to this something more could've happened between her and Jungkook."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn rolls her eyes once again and looks away while she continues to finish her makeup. As she gets herself ready, Kaia smirks as she looks at Taesan.

Kaia:"ah literally had so much fun in today's game."

Lori:"It was quite interesting that's for sure."

Kaia giggles. Taesan doesn't spare kaia a glance, but focuses on getting herself ready. Kaia keeps looking over at her; hoping that she could push her buttons.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I'm not even gonna react. She's literally irrelevant to me."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the bedroom while the boys get ready, Tae sighs and thinks about his argument with Taesan.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Honestly the more I think about the situation there more I see where I went wrong. I really do feel bad and I'm definitely going to talk to her tonight, and I wanna make it up to her."