Chapter 23

(unedited)

Conlan's P.O.V

Ever feel like life has just fallen into place? Like the world was a puzzle and you solved it. Satisfied isn't a good enough word to describe how amazing it felt to wake up with Amanda wrapped in my arms butt naked sleeping peacefully.

Last night was perfect, to say the least. I never would have thought making love could feel so amazing, but Amanda proved me wrong. She's always right; always perfect in everyway. Yes, that stupid stepfather of hers technically took away her innocence, but he didn't make love to her the way I did. He didn't have her screaming his name to the point where she forgot her own. He didn't get to hear her say "I love you" over and over again once we finished, but I did. I can die a happy man now.

I looked down at Amanda's figure and asked myself how did I get so lucky with her?

Whenever I'm close to her I can't help myself. Like now. I couldn't help it when I started kissing up her body. I couldn't help it when I began giving her various hickeys in places that could and could not be covered by clothing. And I couldn't help it when I held on to her, never wanting to let go in fear that she might leave forever. I just couldn't help it.

"Mmmm Conlan. What are you doing?" Amanda asked. She was probably referring to the billions of love marks I was giving on her neck until she woke up. Call me weird, call me creepy, but all I am is just a guy who's in love.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" She moaned response. I kissed lightly in her collar bone. "...and smart..." another kiss in between her breasts. "...and sexy..." I dipped my tongue in her navel. "I love you so much," her moans sounded throughout the room and they were music to my ears.

"I love you too," she panted. Suddenly, I remembered something that made all of this so much sweeter.

"Guess what?" I asked, while propping myself up on my elbows.

"What?" She whispered before taking my ear in between her teeth.

"We get to become Alpha and Luna now,"

~~~

Amanda's P.O.V

Love. I never considered that I would ever know what it felt like. Being in love, feeling loved. It's something that most people just expect to happen later in life, but it's not a guarantee. It's not a promise.

Love is the most spontaneous, scary thing to ever happen to me, but I'll be damned if I wasn't in this house, wearing nothing but Conlan's stinky, worn t-shirt, making breakfast for hundreds of werewolves, because without this, I don't think I would ever know the joy that comes with being in love. The infinite feeling of knowing someone will always be there for you and never let you down. I would be nothing without love.

"Oh Conlan. Oh f*ck yea, oh!" I heard Aimee fake moan. I looked over my shoulder to see Mable and Aimee giving me knowing stares.

"How did you guys find out?" I laughed.

"Aren't you forgetting that we're werewolves and this walls are pretty thin?" Mable smirked.

For the next half and hour we gossiped and talked. Everything normal teenage girls do and for once I felt just that. Normal. It was magical.

Unknown P.O.V

Today's the day. I'm going to do it. It's now or never. I have to do this. I'll never do it if I don't do it now. I gotta do it. I gotta do it!

I hastily backed a bag and of some things I'm going to need and made my way downstairs.

"Mama's I need to talk to you guys!" I yelled out.