Chapter 14: #Crushing It

It is Monday and Diana is playing for the Hamsters in Volleyball as everyone was cheering for her including her friends.

Kara: Calling it now... Lady Hamsters ain't losing a game this season...

Babs: Whoo-hoo!

Kara: ...with Diana on the team! Boom!

Diana then makes a shot.

Jessica: She's going to crush it tomorrow on the debate team. The other day, the topic was "paper or plastic" Diana shut everyone down with reusable canvas bags! Yeah! Pow!

Diana then makes a shot again.

Karen: Dudes! She's my science fair partner on Wednesday! We're gonna kill it with some crazy ancient Greek alchemy! Bam!

Diana makes another shot.

Babs: Ooh! Ooh! And on Thursday, she's gonna lead the marching band into leading the football team to world domination! Kapowee!

Diana then makes a shot.

Zee: Oh, yeah? Well, she's gonna bring down the house as Juliet in the spring play on Friday. My directing debut will be an absolute triumph! Ba-ba-ba-boom!

Diana makes another shot once again and the score is 15 to 0 and it was time. Everyone then cheers on for Diana.

The Girls: Go, Diana!

Kara: Diana's got the week of her life ahead of her. I mean, can anything stop her?

Diana then jumps into the air and she was about to hit the ball, in slow motion she then spots you and a kid with blonde hair, brown shoes, tan shirt, and brown pants. She then blushed and lost all sense of thought when she set eyes on you and the other boy. She then gets hit by the ball and then falls down. This confuses the girls.                    

Jessica: What?

Kara: Way to jinx it, Karen.

Karen: Me?

Diana then got hit by the ball as everyone gasps.

Babs and Jessica: Ooh!

Diana missed the shot.

All: Aww!

Diana then bumps into another player by accident as Karen and Zee hug each other.

Kara: Ow!

Diana then tries to serve the ball but it bounces back at her. then it hit her on the face. Then it was 15 to 25 on the scoreboard and the game was over. The girls were shocked to see what just happened.

Kara: So, that happened.

The girls then head to her and they see her in a blissful state of mind.

Jessica: Diana? Diana?

Jessica then poke her on the cheek. Then Babs came in with a bucket of water.

Babs: Incoming!

Babs then dumps the water on Diana's face as she was snapped out of her blissful state of mind.

Diana: What... What happened?

Babs: You were being totally amazing like usual, and then (Y/N) and that boy walked in, and suddenly, you were being totally not amazing!

Diana: Boy? You mean... Steve? Incredibly handsome, alluring, more-beautiful-than-Adonis, Steve?

Karen: Uh, yeah, I guess that was him.

Diana: But why would Steve affect my performance? I barely know him. He's only the first boy I ever saw when I arrived to the World of Man from Themyscira.