𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one was suggested by the amazing Piggypoo78 :) I love you, you deserve the world and you're awesome!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day the air smelled like cotton candy, and a small tint of gas from some of the rollercoasters, was the day. The day that the sky remained without a single trace of a cloud, and with hues of pink and orange slowly filling up above the people at the faire, was the day. The day that a dog nearly knocked you into the blue, mysterious sea down below you, that you despite all could see the end of, was the day.

The day that it happened, and the day he knew.

It had been a simple day that day, a normal one. Slightly on the hotter side, but neither of you had minded. You were just happy that you were where you were, and that you were alone with each other, even if you were far from alone.

"Come on!"

His voice was loud enough to be heard over the chatter of the many people around you, clear with excitement and anticipation, and his normally monotone voice one of glee and happiness - you were glad to finally be able to hear his voice like this again, and the thought alone, that he was suddenly this joyful over a single amusement part, was enough of a reason for you to smile as well.

His hand that was locked with yours pulled you through the crowd of people, him taking the lead to push a way for the two of you. You were running, ignoring the people around you that turned to look at your weirdly, as the booming laughs coming from the two of you caught quite a lot of attention.

But this was one of those rare moments. The day that the two of you shared one of those rare moments where neither of you had a care in the world, running through the mass of people, living in the moment, hand-in-hand. The day that the two of you was happy, genuinely happy, was the day.

"I'm running as fast as I can!"

Your statement was followed by a laugh as Techno tugged a little more on your slightly sweaty hand, pushing you to go faster despite your words.

Your lungs were burning slightly from running, reminding you how out-of-shape you were, but you didn't care. You were having fun. Techno was having fun.

Rarely had you ever seen a smile so big on the normally dead-looking and monotone man. And you wanted nothing more than the moment to last forever.

Techno didn't drop your hand once you were out of the mass of people, no, he only held onto it tighter, pulling you closer to him as the two of you slowed down your pace to avoid running into one of the amusement park's booth, shoot the ballon, you were pretty sure.

Panting, but still with smiles on both your faces, Techno pulled you closer to him by your hand and kissed the side of your head, his breath blowing away some of the hair away from your face. You could feel the smile on his lips, and you could sense his pounding heart. You were sure he could sense yours, too.

Despite having been dating for some time, about 4 months, the two of you had taken things slow; the fans didn't know about the two of you, simply because you still weren't sure how serious the two of you were. You hadn't spoken the "I love you". Techno feared those three words. They made him tremble with anxiety and self-doubt, something that he would rather avoid more than anything, and had therefore never uttered those words to people other than his family members.

He was in a state of denial. Deep down, he knew. He knew of the feelings he felt for you, and it was as clear as the sun going down by the sea level that day, with the two of you facing the faire full of arcade games and people laughing. It was hard to push those feelings away when he knew of them, when he was sure of them. But he couldn't help it.