Chapter 16: #Missgiving Tree

Jessica is working on her Envirobeat column and she printed out the flyers for everyone to see it. She placed flyers and gave flyers to everyone to the school and then hands flyers to you and everyone in the table.

Jessica: Well, it looks like people are finally starting to read my "EnviroBeat" column.

Then everyone stopped eating.

Jessica: What?

Babs then point at a trash can filled with crumpled up pieces of paper of the Envirobeat column.

Zee: Oh, Jess, sorry, but your column might just be a lost cause.

Skim: Zee please there's no such thing as a lost cat

Jessica: Yeah skim's right There's no such thing as a lost cause! And That's literally the name of my latest article.

Jessica then holds a flyer in Zee's face and hands it to her.

(Y/N): It's a great title Jess.

Jessica: Thanks.

You then follow Jessica as she takes the crumbled pieces of paper from the trash.

Jessica: You could have at least recycled, you animals!

Jessica then sees a kid with a flyer as he crumbles it up.

Jessica: Huh?

(Y/N): What is he doing?

Jessica then saw what the kid was doing.

Jessica: Don't you dare!

(Y/N): Don't even think about it!

The kid then throws the ball of paper at instead of the trashcans it hit a girl with whitish red hair, green coat, green shirt, and a potted plant.

You then turn to the kid with a serious face and throw a fireball near the kid and he runs away. Then there are more crumpled up pieces of paper that were being thrown at her as Jessica put on a saddened look but you reassured her as she smiled a bit and headed back to the table.

Jessica: That poor girl. No one to eat lunch with, no one to talk to...No friends, at all!

Babs: Oh, Jess! Poor unobservant, unperceptive Jess. Don't you see her hair carefully placed to hide the face? The downward direction of the gaze. The oversized baggy clothes that tuck her away from society. It doesn't take a super sleuth like me to figure out Pam Isley doesn't want friends.

Jessica: Nonsense! Everyone wants friends. Pam just hasn't met the right one...

(Y/N): I'm with Jessica everyone needs a friend even if they don't.

Zee: Oh, no, you two, please don't.

Jessica: ...yet.

Kara: Dude. Seriously, leave it alone. Pam Isley's a lost cause.

Jessica: There's no such thing as a lost cause.

(Y/N): I say we try it.

All the girls groaned as you and Jessica headed to Pamela Isley. Pamela then examines her sandwich starting with the bread, she then throws it away and then she sees a piece of lettuce she then mourn over the lettuce and place a napkin over it and wipe away a tear from her eye. She then sees baloney and then starts eating it like an animal until you and Jessica appear next to her and stop.

Jessica:  Hi!

(Y/N): Hello.

You and Jessica then spot Pamela's plant.