Chapter 18: #Beasts in Show

You and Kara are walking down a sidewalk minding your own business when a tennis ball appeared right in front of you two and Kara then picked it up.

(Y/N): A tennis ball

Kara: That's weird.

You then step back a bit as a German Shepherd tackles Kara and heads her.

Kara: Huh?

(Y/N): Wonder who's the owner?

Babs then appears and hugs the dog.

Babs: Hey, you met my dog! Isn't he the best? He was Dad's old police dog back in Gotham, but now he's retired, and that means he's all mine! His name is Ace, but I call him Ace the Bat-Hound. Way better, right? Oh, isn't he just the greatest dog in the entire history of the universe?

(Y/N): Congrats Babs.

Kara: Uh-huh. He's great.

Babs: The greatest! He's 26 inches at the shoulder, medium coat, finished first in his class at the academy, extremely intelligent, cleanly chiseled and noble head, four paws, super lovable personality, and the cutest wutest little fuzzy black nose!

(Y/N): Not bad.

Kara: Okay, no. No, actually. He's not. My old dog back in Smallville? He was the greatest dog in the universe. You know what? Check this out.

Kara then whistles and you and Babs hear something coming your way and you see a small white dog fly to Kara.

Kara: Meet Krypto the Superdog. The actual greatest dog in the universe. This guy's got some incredible powers.

Kara then scratches Krypto's belly as Krypto makes some small tremors by stomping his foot.

Babs: Earthquake!

Kara: Nope. It's Krypto! How's that for super strength?

Babs: Well, look at Ace. He's so well trained, he didn't even move when the ground started shaking. Who's a good boy?

Kara: Dude, my dog can see through walls.

Babs: Whatever, Kara, anyone can see through walls.

(Y/N): Uh guys.

Kara: Your dog can't.

You and Babs point at Krypto chasing a car.

Babs: Uh, Kara?

Kara then turns to Krypto as he grabbed onto the car.

Kara: Krypto, no! Krypto, get back here!

Babs: Oh my gosh!

Random Guy: Somebody help. My wife's having a baby!

(Y/N): Don't worry we'll-

Random Guy: Oh, wait. Never mind.

You see Ace holding the newborn infant in some cloth as Babs smirk at Kara.

(Y/N): Wow, didn't know earth dogs can do that.

Babs: Mm-mm. That's his third delivery this month.

Skim: Impressive.

Krypto then placed the car next to Kara as she turned to him.

Kara: Krypto, no. We are not playing fetch!

Babs whistles as Ace finished putting bandages on the driver from the car.

Babs: Hey, Ace! Parkour!

Ace then jumps onto a sunroof, then swings on a flagpole, then jumps on a bus and a bus sign, then off walls, and stuck a perfect landing.