𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀☞︎︎︎ Hisui Nagare x reader

This oneshot was requested by NIKKI_1889. It is a lemon. 🍋. Lemons contain sexual scenes that are meant for 18+.

Read at your own risk. Reader is female.

The character is Hisui Nagare from K-Project. Steaming (?)

Enjoy~
______________________________________

Being the one and only girlfriend had it's perks. But it also had, well, some minor down grades.

Since Hisui was one of the strongest kings out of the seven. He was looked up to by more people.

He influenced people, including you, and was very powerful. That didn't change the way his heart worked.

Hisui showed you so much love. Today that was going to change. He was going to show you a whole new perspective on love.

Hopefully for the greater good.

Just a little bit more in dealing with duties, plus you. Then his operation would be on full voyage.

You and Hisui were walking along the streets of the town. Everyone recognizes the seventh king instantly.

Once the King is around, the kid's follow.

"It really is a beautiful day today." You said looking up at the big blue sky. Birds chirping and making nests. Hisui turned to look at you with his uncovered eye.

"I think you're much more beautiful than today." He spoke and gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

You giggled and leaned on his shoulder as you both walked. "I love you Hisui." You fixed your head to look at him.

Hisui smiled and looked at you again. "I love you much more Y/n." He stared down at you.

You moved a bit of his hair away from his eye and leaned in.

The special moment was interrupted by giggles and stomping noises. Hisui pulled away and glanced behind him.

Hisui saw a strand of blonde hair before it disappeared into a street gap again.

He chuckled. "I think we're being followed Y/n." He spoke up and you glazed at the same direction.

"Might as well find out then." You gave him a smile and your boyfriend nodded.

More giggles were heard. You and the tall male sneaked up on the children.

Sure, it wasn't a "royal" thing to do. He was very different. No matter how much power he had, he always cared. For everyone.

That's one of the reasons why you loved him so much. Your glad he chose you of all the people that were swooning over him.

"Stop giggling Mika!" A whisper yell was heard.

Hisui stepped in front with dinosaur positioned arms. "Boo!" He said with a grin.

The children turned and laughed. "It's the King! He turned into a dinosaur! Run!" A little boy shouted, pointing at your boyfriend.

"AHHH!" A little girl yelled and ran pass you. A smile appeared on your face and then was replaced with a laugh.

Hisui put his arm over your shoulder. "I think I scared them." He looked at the kids. You playfully hit his chest. "Alright tough boy."

"Miss Y/n? Mister King?" A little boy came up to you two and tugged on both of your pants.

Some people knew your name since Hisui didn't keep this relationship much of a secret.