therapy

Hi! So this is the sequel to another story by the same name! Please go read that before this one! All the characters and face claims are the same from the first book. This book will have more time skips, but they won't be major. Also, it's going to be a little more adult than the other one *not graphic, but adult. They all have a lot of trauma to deal with, so that's a big part of the story.

Please like and comment, and if there are any major mistakes or you have a question, feel free to let me know! I'll try to update once a day, but I might have to move to another schedule. Thank you!

Rose could feel the bed as it started to shake, a feeling that had grown to become normal. With a sad sigh, she turned to her other side and started running her hand through Harry's hair to try and stop his sobbing.

"Everything is okay," Rose said soothingly as Harry pulled her closer and sobbed into her shoulder, his breaths coming out harsh and painful.

"Nothing is okay," Harry sobbed. It had been a whole three months since the Battle of Hogwarts, but Rose and Harry both had nightmares still. Neither one of them had slept through the whole night since the battle, as they were either woken up by their nightmares or the sobs of the other person.

"I'm okay, and you're okay. And I'm willing to bet that everyone else is okay, too," Rose said softly as she placed a small kiss on Harry's forehead.

"Seb and Ari were dead. Voldemort killed them, and he laughed as he did it," Harry said. Rose squeezed her eyes shut to prevent tears from leaking as she thought of losing her baby siblings.

"Judging by the sound of feet approaching, I know that that's not true," Rose finally said. Harry's sobs slowed down to gentle tears as the door to their room was slowly opened and a head popped in.

"Harry, okay?" Arabella asked timidly. Marlene and Sirius decided to go on a short vacation together, so they left the twins with Harry and Rose for a week. It was the last night before Sirius and Marlene were due to be back, so the young couple was exhausted from taking care of young children for a whole week.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Harry said softly as he wiped his eyes and put on a fake smile. Arabella grinned and climbed onto the bed to lay in between Harry and Rose.

"Where's your brother?" Rose asked as she lightly tickled the young girl. Since Harry and Rose had only recently moved into their house, they only had one extra bedroom set up, so the twins had to sleep in the same room.

"Here," Sebastian exclaimed as he ran into the room, only to run right into the edge of the dresser. Rose cringed as she hurried out of the bed to scoop the crying boy into her arms. Within seconds, the red mark on his head had faded away and the pain had left completely.

"Thanks, RoRo," Sebastian said softly. While he didn't understand how, he knew that whenever he was hurt, his older sister would always make him feel better.

"What are you two doing up?" Rose asked as she and Sebastian curled up under the blankets.

"No sleepy," Arabella said before hiding a yawn behind her tiny hand. Harry chuckled at the almost two year old as he pulled the blanket up to her chin.

"I don't believe you," Harry said. Arabella giggled softly as she curled into his side.

"Aw, Tillie is jealous," Rose said as she saw the cat. Tillie, who was still very chonky, was laying at the foot of the bed and glaring at the twins.