Chapter 9

Rider POV
TWO MONTHS AFTER BAR NIGHT

"I can't believe they went into hiding!" I slammed my fist on the table making of the prospects flinch. "Y'all better roam the streets where they have their dealers on, take them and torture them until we know where they are! They almost made us lose our biggest client and killed two of our men! Don't you fucking stop until you find them!" I yelled angrily. "Your dismissed!!"

They all got up and ran out the room where we held church in. The only ones left in here is my dad, Texas who is like my brother, we grew up together, Bear, who is my dads oldest friend and Hacker, which you should know what he does by his name.

"Hacker, go find every single member of the Vipers that's in the system and check their bank statements or cash withdrawals. If you find more than one person who went to the same place, put them together. Because they are stupid fuckers. They will use their cards at the same place, which will tell us where they are or where they are close to." He nodded, "Oh and don't mention this to anybody. Your dismissed."

Once he left, I fell back in the chair and groaned. This shit is ridiculous, it's been over two months since the attack at the shipping yard. We blew up their main warehouses and Leo, the Vipers Leader escaped. I have been trying to get my hands on him for years but he always tend to hide like the little bitch he is.

"You need to breath, we will find them. They can't hind forever. We just gotta be on high alert at all times and nobody goes anywhere alone. The women always need a prospect or two if they go grocery shopping or to the mall." My dad said and I agreed.

"This is so frustrating. I can't deal with another problem right now." I exhaled and ran my hands over my face.

My phone rang and I looked at it and seen that it was Selena. I wonder why she calling me. I look at Texas and pick up.

(S=Selena & R=Rider)

R-"Hello?"
S-"Hey, you got a minute."
R-"Not really. What's up?"
S-"So you remember that girl you fucked about two months ago?"
R-"The one from the bar? Talia or whatever?"
S-"Yeah."
R-" what about her?" I groaned.
S-"So you know how I work at the clinic?"
R-"Yeah, what about it?"
S-"Well she came in because she wasn't feeling well."
R-"Okay and?"

She went silence.

R-"Hello?"
S-"Rider, she is pregnant."
R-"Okay and that's not my problem."
S-"Rider?"
R-"What Selena?! Spit it out!" I yelled at her, I was starting to get frustrated.
S- She sigh, "Rider, she got pregnant the night you took her home! I saw the ultrasound, she is 6 weeks pregnant and she said your the only one she slept with since that night and before that it was three months prier. Which means..."

I froze and looked at the phone.

S-"Rider, this is your baby and I don't think she wants to tell you."
R-"Where is she?"
S-"Yeah about that. The moment she found out she was pregnant, I was removing her birth control and she started breathing heavy. I think she was having an anxiety attack. She passed out and we are currently at the hospital."
R-"Send me the location!" I yelled and hung up the phone.

This can't be happening. I don't even know her, even though she has been on my mind a lot lately. Especially every time I have got drunk and fucked May, I have always visioned I was fucking her instead. That night, she imprinted herself in my mind and I can't shake her out and now she might be pregnant with my child.

I got up quickly, grabbing my phone and truck keys.

"Why Selena call you? What was that about?" Texas asked. Selena is Texas Old Lady and they been together for years.

I looked at him and my dad, "Just another problem that I need to check out. I'll be back later."

I ran out the house and jumped in my truck and started it up. I heard a ping on my phone and unlocked it. Selena sent me the address and I GPS it.

About 45 minutes later, I pull up to the hospital and see Selena standing outside. She looked upset and had her hands on her head. I pulled up next to her and hopped out.

She seen me and froze, "Where is she?" I asked and she just shook her head.

"I told her you were coming to talk to her and she got really pissed that I told you and left. She was awake so the hospital don't have her address or information and we don't ask that since my clinic do walk ins. It's a free clinic so we don't run insurance and shit. I'm sorry Rider." She explained and I got irritated.

"So was she going to try and tell me herself?" I asked and she shook her head. "So she was just going to walk around pregnant and not tell me about the kid." I asked and she just shrugged.

"That's bullshit! Get in and I'll take us home." I got in and Selena followed. We drove home in silence.

I was pissed off. How was she not going to tell me that she is pregnant with my child? Did she think I wouldn't be around? That I wouldn't want the kid. This is irritating, she doesn't know me. I would never abandon my baby or her. I would of been there for her. I'm not a deadbeat and it pissed me off that she probably thinks that.

"Rider, I think she would of told you eventually. I think she is just taking everything in. She said y'all used a condom and she was on birth control. She was trying to prevent from being pregnant. I think she is just scared." Selena said softly.

Shit! I forgot about the condom. I slammed my hand on the steering wheel. "FUCK!" I yelled. She looked at me and asked what's wrong.

"The condoms, one broke and I forgot all about it." I exhaled in frustration.

"So this means?" She said.

I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to believe that I got a girl pregnant. I was always careful and we fucked a lot that night. But each round, I made sure I use a condom but one of those times, I knew the condom broke. I didn't worry about it since it was just once.

Even though she let me take her home after meeting her, I could tell she wasn't use to sleeping around. She was nervous and shy. But knowing I slept with her and the condom broke and she didn't sleep with anybody for three months before me and she was six weeks pregnant, I knew there is an 80% chance that baby was mine.

But what I don't understand was why she wouldn't want to tell me. Did I really make her feel like I'm some asshole who don't care about anything? That I wouldn't care about my own seed, my child?

As I think about it, we barely talked. We don't know each other, we talked for an hour before we fucked each other. I didn't know what to do but I did know that I have a child and my child's mother think I'm not right. That I'll abandon them.

I looked towards Selena, "It's means I have a child."

It was silence after that. My mind running a million miles an hour as we drove to the clubhouse.

I can't believe I have a child. A child by the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The most beautiful girl that I cant imaging who will be having my baby.

The way our lips moved perfectly together. The way she reacted to my touch. She was my baby mama and I was going to find her. I'm going to move her here with me and she was going to let me be there. I don't wanna miss anything. I don't want to be like my dad. I'll learn to balance work and my family.

I have a family and now I just got to find them and bring them home.