The End & Authors Note

And now, my friends, we have reached the end.

Be sure to check out Book 2! "The Boy Who Solved Crimes"

The series includes:
1. The Boy Who Read Minds (completed!)

2. The Boy Who Solved Crimes

2.5 Bailey's Story (Butterflies of Gold)

3. Joseph's Story (An Era Away)

3.5 Anya (Tyler's Story)

Book 2 can be found on my profile veronicasoli under the title "The Boy Who Solved Crimes"

Thank you for reading! And Congrats! You've made it to the end of this wild (WILD) journey.

If you plan on rereading, please don't post spoilers anywhere.

In case you're interested in getting the totally edited/revised/changed paperback version of this book:

AMAZON PAPERBACK LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Read-Minds-ebook/dp/B08RYV11F2/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=veronica+Soliman&qid=1609863783&sr=8-3

If you've made it this far, I want you to know how thankful I am that you read this story. I appreciate all your comments and feedback and would love it if you could check out any of my other stories. Book two (The Boy Who Solved Crimes) is also up and new chapters will be added regularly! I'm not quite done with Aaron and Violet and can't wait to see what adventures they go on next.

I'm currently editing this story on my computer, adjusting characters and the plot to make it a better story with more edits for Aaron and Violet in order to publish it! It should be available in paperback by the end of October at the latest and I will post all the details and the link here.

Anyway, thanks again for reading! Thanks for the love and support! I truly truly appreciate you! And lastly, I hope you liked it!!

Until we meet again! Love you ♥️ and stay safe!

*** the story behind Violets last name***

A few years ago my sister got a pet cat and I wanted to name him Mr. Meaws a lot (bcuz he did), but she ended up naming him Peter when I moved back into my college dorm. So I incorporated that name in another way XD