Ova 2: Shit Gets Crazy

Dead by Daylight fans, get ready because this OVA is about Dead by Daylight. Enjoy!

Your POV

I was running through the dark forest, I can't see anything, I was alone. I told the others to run away, I needed to draw "it's" attention. So I ran, I kept running and running and running, I saw an abandoned ruins in the middle of the forest and I hid there, panting heavily. I looked around to see if it was still chasing me, I can't see anything.

Y/N: I can't see shit in this place! Ugh!

Then I heared a twig snap, loud foosteps coming towards me, so I bolted and ran deeper into the ruins. I hid behind one of the walls as I heared the one chasing me pass by, I heared it's loud footsteps and it passed by me eventually. I let out a deep sigh and looked around and left my hiding spot.

Y/N: Whatever that was...or whoever that was...I'm not dealing with this. Fuck this shit, I'm out.

So I bolted, I ran out of the ruins and I kept jumping over obstacles, hoping to get out of here as soon as I can. Taking every turn, hoping that it will be a way out. I kept running, looking back to see if someone was chasing me.

But I bumped into something...or someone. I held my head in pain because for some reason, at the moment I bumped, I hurt my head, I looked up...and saw it was the one chasing me all along. She was wearing a Rabbit Mask and carrying an Axe and a Hatchet.

 She was wearing a Rabbit Mask and carrying an Axe and a Hatchet

Huntress:..................

Y/N: ⊙_⊙...Shit!

Then at the back of my head, I was hit with great force, that it knocked me out. The last thing I saw were two hooded figure, looking down directly at me, before passing out.

Flashback

Today, we were going on a camping trip to Jersey, we decuded that we needed to take some break and since most of the problems are now like Thanos-Snapped out of existence, we decided to let loose and have some fun.

We arrived at the campsite. It was said to be near a lake and deep within the forest, locals say that there are ruins and an Abandoned Estate, and some weird activities happening around that area.

We arrived at the campsite, me and the Crystal Gems exited the R.V. that I rented, Greg pulled his van beside the R.V. and both Steven and him exited the van.

Y/N: Is that everyone? Garnet?

Garnet: I'm here.

Y/N: Amethyst?

Amethyst: Yo!

Y/N: Pearl?

Pearl: I'm present.

Y/N: Good. Kid? You there?

Steven: We're behind the van,
Y/N. Just taking the things we need. It's kind of sad that Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth didn't want to join us. I know they're building a home for the new gems but they need some break too.