Prologue (SLIGHT EDITED)

Third Person POV

It was a dark and rainy day, as the raindrops fall on every plant and creature it lands on, especially the soil. This was no different from humans. Lying there with such a grievous wound that earned her a large cut on her ribs to her collarbone, even puncturing one of her lungs. her abdomen, stabbed by a sword.

She wears the standard ANBU uniform, her mask nowhere to be found. Her short raven hair unraveled as she held a butterfly hair clip. Her eyes red, with a flower pattern, were half-lidded with blood that went down from her cheeks. The rain mixed with her blood as she struggled to breathe.

'Where am I?... what happened to me?... this pain feels unbearable... my body is so numb... it's so hard to breathe... it's so cold... where did I...ah, yes, now I remember... its when I took that mission and met him.' The raven-haired woman thought.
——————————————————————————————————————

Earlier...

It was a normal day at Konohagakure, civilians bustling around the streets as children played. The raven-haired woman was walking towards her house in the Uchiha Compound after training, However, a certain Knucklehead blonde Shinobi came in running towards the raven-haired woman, followed by a pink-haired Kunoichi.

"Sunako-Nee-Chan!" The Blonde Shinobi called. The raven-haired woman stopped in her tracks and turns around and face them with a smile on her face that is worn often. She was wearing a dark purple, high collared, long-sleeved shirt paired with black shorts, and low heel, knee-high boots. Her raven hair framed her face as she wore her short hair up into a bun, holding it with a butterfly hair clip.

"Ara ara, hello Naruto, Sakura, how are you on this fine day." Sunako greeted. Her voice calm as the blonde Shinobi, known as Naruto, stopped in front of her with a grin on his face. The pink-haired Kunoichi, named Sakura, was able to catch up with her teammate.

"We're good, thanks for asking, but hey! I wanna ask you if we could go to Ichiraku Ramen? for old times sake, dattebayo!" Naruto said. Sunako knew why he would ask her, they haven't been able to interact with each other for a long time due to missions and training, even if they did, they would be whisked away due to Sunako's job or Naruto's training.

"Naruto! That's not why we came to look for her! Have you seriously forgotten that?" Sakura said, scolding her teammate. Sunako was able to interact with Sakura a few times ever since she became an apprentice of the Fifth Hokage, plus she also helped to overlook her training due to her medical and pharmaceutical background. But even outside of training is rare.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Sunako asked, questioning whilst smiling. Surely, they wouldn't just come out to look for her immediately unless it was something important.

"Uh, yes there is, Lady Tsunade is requesting your presence at the Hokage mansion," Sakura said.

"Ah, I see. I'll be going then. Sorry Naruto, I'll have to put the invitation for ramen on hold." Sunako said, giving the pouting blonde head pats despite the height difference between them.

"See ya." Sunako said as she disappeared before them.
——————————————————————————————————————

In the Hokage mansion, there sat a fair-skinned woman with brown eyes and straight blonde hair that parts above her forehead. Her hair has shoulder-length bangs that frame her face and the rest reaches her lower back. A violet diamond shape visible on her forehead. She wore a grass-green haori with the kanji for "gamble" on the back, inside a red circle. Underneath she wears a grey, kimono-style blouse with no sleeves, held closed by a broad, dark bluish-grey obi that matches her pants. Her blouse is closed quite low, revealing her sizeable cleavage. She wears open-toed, strappy black sandals with high heels. She has red nail polish on both her fingernails and toenails and uses a soft pink lipstick. She's the fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju.