Author's note, plz, don't skip!!!

A/N; BTW, guys- I forgot to mention about something. 

Do you know what Renaquinn's name means? 

   At first, I didn't even know its meaning, and I just named her that bcuz I wanted to. Call me careless, but I'm a bit empty minded- I do what I want, & I say what I want to say. Today, I searched that name, & you know what I found? Quinn means council in Spanish language, & Rena, is the short version of Reina, which apparently means queen. So, in combination, it means... 'queen council.' Cool, right? 

   Oh, also, turns out, in the first few chapters, I wrote Akito's name as Arito, and I'm so sorry for being careless like this.

  I have a real bad memory, & if I have a another wrong thing here, please correct me. Thank you for those who support me, & are true to me. You might think yourself as you're not doing much, but checking into my story every time I update a new chapter, or voting, & writing comments, they like seriously mean the world to me. So please stay healthy, wear your mask, & be sure to sanitize your hands. 

   Ah, & I also want to mention few things about Volume 3, bcuz as you know, I like giving spoilers; so, on this one, there are... lot of things happening. Like the first, & the second were basically about Renaquinn getting used to this world, & her getting closer to the main characters,  but the third is when the main events start to happen. Be sure to look forward to it, I'll do my best in writing it!!

  Also, it might sound cheesy, but... I really think that you guys are special to me- In a way, how stars are to the moon. (wow, I'm so dramatic) Not saying that I'm the moon, er... you know.