Chapter 17

4 years later

They were in the same place Keefe had taken Sophie on their first date. It was twilight and the stars were beaming down on them. The trees swaying in a silent song.

He had set up a picnic again and this time made everything himself, it turned out that he was quite good at cooking, surprisingly.

Keefe was nervous, extremely nervous. He could feel his palms sweating and tried to appear his usual self so Sophie wouldn't catch on to what he was about to do.

She was talking animatedly about something Biana had told her, holding a piece of Mallowmelt that had somehow gotten onto her nose.

Keefe was blown away with how beautiful she looked. So at ease and happy. He was half afraid that she would say no but knew if he didn't ask then she would never be given the opportunity to say yes.

When she stood to look at a bird that was perched on a tree near by he took his chance. Kneeling he brought the ring out of his pocket and waited until she looked back at him.

When she did her mouth was open and he could feel the surprise radiating off her.

"Sophie, you have always been by my side" He began "I never asked but somehow you knew when i needed someone. When i first met you i didn't pay much attention but after a while i realized what an amazing, selfless, brave - goddammit you are so brave- and kind you are. You complete me Sophie. I couldn't live without you, so please, please. Marry me"

She stood there staring down at him wondering how she managed to have someone like him in her life. She smiled.

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, they're engaged.

First I would like to thankyou for 1k reads i mean woooooooooooohoooooooooooo. It wouldn't be possible without you guys so thanksssssssssssssss so much.

I will probably only have another couple chapters (i know i always say that but this time it's true). But if you want me to write more or another KOTLC Fan-fic please let me know i would love too.

Stay tuned next update should be sometime in the next week.

xoxo Mollie