New Heartbreak

"Hehe, Bye Catra~" Lonnie said as she hung up. Adora, who was still smiling at Catra, was still squealing.

Okay Catra..You cant tell her you use to have a thing with Sam.. just, let her be happy..

Catra smiled, "I'm happy for you Adora, what's her name?" Adora sat on her bed, "Her name is Sam, and shes really pretty, I can't wait to get to know her!"

Catra smiled, "Thats good. Well, I brought whay you asked for." She grabbed the milk inside the bag and put it inside the mini fridge. "Thank you so much Catra, I owe you." Adora smiled. Catra shook her head, "Maybe someday."

Adora smiled, "Well I should be on my way." Catra's eyes widen, "Wait, now?"
Adora stood up and grabbed her stuff, "Um, yea? Wait is that too soon? Oh no! What if she thinks I'm desperate?! I don't know-"

"Adora! Just go." Catra laughed. Adora blushed from her rambling, "Ok ok, I, um, I gotta go, see ya!" She said as she closed the door behind her. Catra let out a breathy sarcastic laugh, "Well played, Lonnie.. well played."

———

"Hi!" Adora said cheerfully as she waved to the brunette. Sam, who was sitting by one of the tables, smiled and waved.

Adora made her way and sat down next to her, "Can I just say, this is my first, well, girl 'date' if we could call it that. Wait, is it okay if I call it that? Oh my god or maybe it's not!" Adora started freaking out.

Sam laughed and put her hand on top of Adora's. "You're cute, relax. I actually want to talk to you about something.."

Adora looked at her confused, "Sure..What's up?" Sam then looked at her serious, "I shouldn't be telling you this, so this has to be between you and me. I know you just met me but you have to trust me."

Adora looked at her, "Um, okay?"

Sam let go of her hand and crossed her arms on the table, "You probably know who Lonnie is, so let me just explain. Lonnie made me try to date Catra to get dirt on her, but that didn't work since Catra told me that she.. that,um, that doesn't matter. Anyways, Lonnie is bat shit crazy. So she's making me try to date you to get some dirt on you. But you're clearly innocent from this whole situation, so I have a proposition for you."

Adora's eyes widen, "Theres no way.. Okay I'll listen." Sam nodded, "Lonnie threatened to kick me out of the dorm if I don't do any of this. So here's my proposition, I'm not gonna get any dirt from you. Instead, you give me fake dirt of yourself, we fake date at least until I move dorms, and you cannot tell anyone about this, even Catra."

Adora nodded, "When do you move out of your dorm?" "In at least three months. I'm so sorry she dragged you in this mess, Catra is really lucky to have you." Sam sighed.

Adora shook, "No, I'm sorry she dragged you into this." Sam nodded and took out her hand, "So..do we have a deal?"

Adora looked at her hand then back at her, smirked as she nodded and shook her hand, "It's a deal."

Titles can deceive😈

🌈Until next time