16. I. Am. Not. Yours!

Sameer's POV,

I was feeling bad after I talk to Adi that way. I know she must be crying. But I couldn't help. I had to give her a reality check. We both needed this. She wasn't my wife and I had to reminded that to both of us.

Last night was one of the hardest night for me. I completely lost my control and only one thing I needed was Adi. I wanted to make her mine forgetting everything. Before kissing her I look at her in the eyes for any rejection but found none. Her eyes held the same emotions as mine. She even gives me her consent closing her eyes leaning up for a kiss. I forget everything that time losing every bit of self-control I wanted her. But then she scream and tried to push when she by herself let me go that far. I was angry I was frustrated but I held myself back seeing her innocent eyes begging me to stop.

But still the moments I spent with her was indescribable. The moment she kissed me back slowly and shyly I know she never had done this before. How her small hand and long fingers entangled my hair causing a beautiful feeling in my stomach and goosebumps all over my body make me realised that this girl becomes more than just attraction to me. She will surely make me crazy. So I decided to be as away from her as possible.

I went to my friend salar's place last night to calm myself down. I couldn't sleep all night. I wanted to be with Adi but at the same time, I didn't want to come home. But then I realised Madiya's Mehndi ceremony was today so I had to come home. She was my sister and I wanted her wedding to be perfect.

When I come home I avoid everyone and directly come to my room only to found crying, Adi. But when she saw me she let out an audible breath of relief and started yelling at me. And her that demanding worried attitude make me crazier for her even more and angry at the same time.

I come out of the bathroom after getting dressed. Adi was still seated there on the bed while her face was cover behind her palm. I could hear her sobbing which makes my heart clenched. Sensing my presence she removed her hands and look up at me with her tear-filled eyes. Her innocent eyes complaining me that she was hurt by my words and wanted me to apologise to her but I ignored her and walked out of the room.

"It's better for both of us" I mumbled walking away from her.

***************

Mehndi ceremony has begun and guest and all the women of my house started applying mehndi. I saw Madiya coming with some girls and went to gave her blessing by putting my hand on her head.

"May Allah blesses you.. Give you all the happiness in the world," I said with a smile. She returns my smiled shyly and other girls took her to her seat to apply mehndi on her hand. I was about to turn when I found Adi looking at me a few feet away with a smile on her face. my heart jumped up in my chest, My breath almost caught up in my throat only by seeing her from far. She was looking gorgeous wearing the same dress I've chosen for her.

Get a grip sameer! You need to be away from her!

I reminded myself and walk away before my heart convinced me to go to her.

★★★★

"You are mehndi looking really beautiful just like you" Mrs.sheikh compliment Adi looking at her mehndi. Adi blushed looking down. And a small smiled came to my lips.

After the mehndi ceremony, everyone seated in the living room with few close guests -who come to stay with us till the wedding day- while admiring each other's mehndi. I tried my best to avoid Adi today either she kept her distance which makes things easy for both of us. But when I came to the living room I saw her mehndi filled hands.

"Oh sameer, see I've applied mehndi on your wife's hand... Say thank you" Amsha exclaimed walking toward me as she saw me and drag me to where Mrs Sheikh and Adi were seated. She made me sit next to Adi.