Banana treats, sports festival, and tears

*slaps hand on chapter*
this baby contains over 5000 words as well as my soul and bits and pieces of my body parts!
now if you'll excuse me, I need to develop a quirk to grow back my dignity, body parts, self esteem, and will to live.

enjoy while I do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is an honor to finally meet you, symbol of peace!"

It was rather strange seeing handy man acting sane and friendly, especially shocking to see both his hands intact.

You were standing in some secret bar with some familiar faces such as the smokey guy that called himself Kurogiri, a friendlier version of Nomu with small reading glasses, and some other villains you saw back in USJ.

Well, not really villains. At least in this world, they aren't.

"I go by the name Shigaraki Tomura!" He held his hand out. The exact hand you slapped off during the attack.

You stared at it before a girl with dark blonde hair slapped the back of handy man's head, causing him to yelp and rub the back of his head.

"Baka! You don't just go and shake THE Symbol of Peace's hand as if you're meeting someone's dad! She deserves SO much more respect than that!" She said before grabbing the back of his dark brown, shaggy hair and forced him to bow.

"I am SO sorry about that, we do not deserve to be in your presence, oh great and powerful-"
"I'm gonna stop you right there." You said with a distraught look on your face.

"I don't care about formalities and such, I just wanna know who you are, what it is you want and why you keep calling the symbol of peace." You said, sticking your pinky into your ear.

Everyone in the room blinked at you before white Kurogiri answered.

"Cuz you're the first hero ta rise up." He said with a relaxed tone rather then the formal one the original Kurogiri used.

"Well, technically, she isn't the first hero to exist, but she is the first to make a huge impact, after all, killing All Smite is an amazing achievement!" The Nomu said, crouching down a bit as to not accidentally knock something down.

"We all know that, Tim, quit being a smart ass." Kurogiri said rudely.

The Nomu, Tim, pushed his glasses up and huffed in annoyance.

"Okay, that only answers the last question... sorta..." you crossed your arms and furrowed your eyebrows.

Shigaraki finally got his hair out of the girl's grip before dusting himself off in embarrassment.

"Well, we are in a secret hide out, and we are the league of heroes-"
"Idiot! You can't just say that word out loud, you can still get in trouble!" The same girl said while slapping the back of his head.

"Ow, Toga! We're in our secret base!" He said while covering his head for more blows.

"League of heroes? Why haven't I heard of ya'll before?" You asked, cocking your head.

The girl stopped attacking the poor guy and bowed her head to you.

"Because we were only formed months after you killed All Smite and disappeared." She looked up at you with admiration and excitement.
"...it's because of you that people are starting to hope. It has been 5 years since one hero had tried to rise against V.A. But now with you here, there has been cases of heroes emerging and taking on villains. And it's because of you that the League of Heroes was founded." She said, getting more and more emotional with each word.