Chapter 11

Talia POV

Walking into the restaurant, we are seated right away. There wasn't really anybody here. Only a couple on the other side of the restaurant and two single people at different tables. We sat down at a table where we was facing each other. They handed us menus but I already knew what I wanted.

"What can I get started for y'all?" The waitress asked. "I'll have a V-Marg with a lime please." She turned and faced Rider, "and for you handsome?" She flirted and smirked at him. I felt something in me stir. Did she not see me sitting here? I was irritated but he seemed to not notice. "I'll have a corona." He said and she nodded. "Okay I'll be right back with your drinks." She said as she walked off.

I watched her leave, swaying her hips with each step. I rolled my eyes and when I turned and faced him, he was staring at me. It was like he had something to say but didn't know how to say it.

After awhile of silence, he finally spoke, "Why did you run?" He asked. I was confused on what he meant. "Why did you run out the hospital when Selena told you I was on my way?" He asked and I took a deep breath. Why did he have to ask me this question out of everything?

"I don't know. I guess I was scared." I said and he stared at me. It was silence, as the waitress sat our drinks down. The moment she sat mine down in front of me, he jumped up and snatched my drink.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" He yelled and I flinched, confused on why he just snatched my drink. "Your fucking pregnant!" He yelled and gave the waitress back the drink. I then understood why he did that. I smiled and took my drink back from the waitress, he looked angry and wanted to snatch it away again.

"Calm down, its a virgin margarita. It's non-alcoholic." I explain as I took a sip and he looked at me for a second before he snatched it and smelled it. He handed it back to me and nodded.

"Um okay, so you know what you would like or do you need more time to look at the menu?" She asked and I looked at him, "I know what I want, do you?" He shook his head, "Order for me." He said and I was shocked.

"Um okay." I turned and faced the waitress, "I'll have the chicken Alfredo, add spinach and sautés tomatoes and mushroom. I always want a bowl of the creamy potato soup and extra bread on the side." I told her my order and he just looked at me. "What? I'm eating for two and I'm hungry." He just chuckled at me and muttered a 'I thought you weren't hungry'.

"Anyways, he will have the steak pasta." I said and looked towards him, "It comes with soup or salad, which one you want?" I asked him. "Just get me the same soup as you." I nodded, "and he will have the creamy potato soup as well and bring bread for him too and that will be all."

She nodded and took the menus and left, swaying her hips again.

"Now while we wait for the food, let's talk." He said. I sat up nervously, alright I guess we getting straight to the point.

"Okay, what you wanna know?"

"Why didn't you wait so we can talk?" He asked. "I already told you, I was scared." I sighed.

"Okay, but why?" I took a deep breath. "Look, I was on birth control and I couldn't understand how I got pregnant. I was scared and it wasn't registered yet. I wasn't ready to talk about it. Plus I had so many things running through my head."

"Like what?" He asked. "Like if I'm ready for a child. If I can bring a child into this cold world and provide for it. If I was going to be a single mom. Just a lot of things." I whispered, but it loud enough so he can hear me.

"What about me?" He asked and leaned back in my chair. I knew he was going to ask me this. "What about me?"

I took a deep breath, "I don't know. I thought maybe you wouldn't want the baby. That you were going to make me have an abortion. That you were going to reject and deny the baby." He looked at me shocked and hurt. "You have to understand, I was just a one night stand. You didn't know me, you took me to your place and fucked me. That was it. Now imagine I would of came up to you out of nowhere and told you I was pregnant. You wouldn't believe me. You would of thought I was some random girl trying to trap you." I said.