Volume 2 part 10.

'Achoo!' I sneezed managing to cover my mouth. Though my body felt cold, it felt hot at the same time. I could almost say Akito's jacket that was draped over my shoulder was burning, from the feel of it, or that just might've been because of my bursting heart.

   He was awfully nice to me. So nice that my face is still burning from remembering today.

'Hah,' I sighed as I sat on my bed; 'Well, maybe he doesn't hate me at all. Maybe he even likes me,' I giggled stupidly.

   'Miss,' the maid knocked on the door before entering; 'Miss, it's time for your nightly routine... and miss, when will you change your clothes?'

  'Oh, right! I'll change it now,' I stuttered, & delicately took off Akito's jacket to fold it; 'Oh, wait. Can you wash this?'

   'Of course miss,' she bowed, & took the jacket before walking out.

'Aw... his jacket,' I somewhat felt irritated that she too the jacket away, but that was only before I thought of what happened today again. Then my thoughts were interrupted with a knock on the door.

Before I could respond, the door opened, & my eyes widened in surprise to see him; 'Louise?'

                                                        ~

        (Warning; different P.O.V)

'What was with that?' Julian asked from him; 'You were nice to her. What's with you, don't you hate her?' he demanded without leaving time for him to reply.

   However, Akito was in deep thought as he stared at the passing Alexander's mansion through the window. Only after a while, did he open his mouth; '... Be quiet- you're annoying.'

   'Right. I would think so, no way you'd like her. But why are you acting nice to her?!' he asked only to get silence in return. In the end, he gave up on getting an answer from him; 'I really don't get you,' he sighed shaking his head regretfully.

   It was one in a thousand, no billion chance for Akito to like a girl. How would it be possible for him to like Renaquinn he hated so tenaciously, especially considering his character? That would be completely impossible. After all, Renaquinn wasn't to his appeal at all. Judging Akito, he would like someone who is quiet, intelligent,  & someone who understands him. That is... the exact definition of that white haired beauty, isn't it? Then again...

   No one would've known that Renaquinn would be afraid of tall buildings, or to be so emphatic after all she showed was a blank face of cruelty. Akito may be cold, but Renaquinn was the one who everyone really feared, & he wasn't sure what to make of her now.

   To admit, his heart actually skipped a beat when she jumped into the water to save a drowning boy, & it looked lovely how she even went as far as to comfort him. Akito surely must've felt the same way... or maybe he didn't. No one could really tell when it comes to him. The unpredictable acts, cold indifferent attitude, & yet, unhesitating to lend a hand to those who need it, those were the charms that had many girls chasing after him.

   Now that he thought about it, Angela, & he were dating, weren't they? But then, how come...?

                                                                ~

      So, after hearing I came home drenched, my brother got all worried, & apologized for leaving me there by myself. The he promised me... (sound of drum beating) ... a one month break from school. Ah seriously, I only remember that I'm super rich at times like this.

 I mean, just one month break while being home-schooled.

 Actually, I like it that way; without too many people looking at me, & by myself... but then... I have no means of seeing Akito during the month. The thought only made me sigh regretfully.

   'I should give him his jacket...' I mused. Then an idea popped into my head, & my heart beat erratically in excitement; 'I mean... it's not like I'm going there to see him purposefully, but just to give back his jacket.'

   'That's right,' I nodded praising myself for having to thought this; 'I'll just go there to give his jacket.'

   A/N; darn it, this is the 8th chapter guys!!!